Introducing

Before we jump in to the story let's get to know Zac and Fatima a little bit.

Interviewer: first off I wanna say thank you for coming and sharing your love story with the people. Let's start with introducing yourself. Tell us about you.

Zac: Wassup y'all. It's your mans Zachary Taylor. You may have seen me on your tv screens beating your favorite team or being your favorite team because I play football for the Philadelphia eagles. I'm currently 27. I was born and raise in Philadelphia. I'm now married to the beautiful and talented Fatima Taylor. I say now because in the story you're about to hear she's only my girlfriend. I am the middle child of four. I have an older brother named Rashawn, an older sister named Zena, and a little sister named Brianna who we call cookie because when she was younger she was obsessed with cookies. My parents are Marie and Christian Taylor. They own a bunch of hotels across the country. And yea that's about it. Oh last thing Jalen hurts is my best friend. He wanted me to make sure I add him in this. Ladies I know you think he's cute, but the nigga is really a weirdo in real life. (Laughs)

Interviewer laughing: Ok how about you tell us how you and Mrs. Taylor met/ how y'all got together?

Zac: me and my baby been best friends since the womb. Our mother's are best friends. They had us three weeks apart. We was basically raised together. Whenever one of us got in trouble you was getting in trouble by both parents. I'm not gone lie, I got in trouble the most but that was just because I was an adventurous kid. I liked to have fun now and think about the consequences later. I knew Fatima was my future ever since she arguing with Ms. Jenkins in the 3rd grade because I got in a fight but I was the only person to get big consequences even tho I didn't even start the fight. That girl has been my firecracker ever since we was little. She still don't play when it comes to me so y'all women out there might wanna take note of that. And the same goes for her. I don't play about that one there. (Chuckles) anyway I'm getting off topic. I took me forever and a decade to get this girl to see that we was meant for each other. All the signs were there, she just refused to see it. When I finally got her to see it and be with me, we were in our junior year of high school. She's been with me through it all from college football to the NFL.

Interviewer: Wow that's amazing. So going from college football to the NFL can be hard for couples. How was it for you and Mrs. Taylor?

Zac: It was uhh like any other professional athlete love story. You know to where the man get into this thing we call fame and start to smell his self a little bit. When I got into the NFL, I'm not gone lie I lost myself the first year. Groupies was coming at me left and right. I forgot what was really important and who was there for me before all this shit. I never physically cheated on Fatima. I would never do that to my baby. I did verbally cheat on her. I've learned that it's important to know the difference. I gave women the attention I should of been giving my lady. When she found out what I was doing, she was so hurt that she left me. When she left I really start to realize how much I needed her. It was the hurt nine months of my life. I lost focus in football. I started dropping the ball more and fumbling a lot. I just had to go get my baby. After all the showing up to her house with Jalen and a speaker to put on a show for her and the begging, she finally gave me a second chance. And ever since then I never fucked up again. Even tho I know y'all out there are waiting for me to. IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

Interview: that's what we like to hear. With y'all giving us a peak into your love, what's something you want people to take from what they see.

Zac: what I want people to take from our love story is that love is a hard game to play. You might drop the ball sometimes. But as long as you pick it back up and keep moving forward fixing your mistakes and you keep remembering the love you have for each other. there is nothing nobody can say or do to break a bond that unbreakable.