Dont worry im here

Author pov

Tae heartlessly told y/n about every single shit he has done with that bitches body. Even after having a partner.

Taehyung was mentally ill. He felt so much of torcher physically by the police and mentally. The only person he had now which was y/n was also hurt right now.

Y/n was heart broken after knowing what taehyung has done to her. Y/n completely hated taehyung in her heart but still she knew that he needs her support to cure his illness although if it was too late already.

Even if y/n hated him so much. She still loved him dearly. She spent most of her time at the jail with taehyung. But now that he has moved on to the main prison. Y/n was only provided with limited time to meet him.

Tae- y/n! You're here!

Y/n- hmm*cold*

Tae- y/n... I missed you so much you know... Nowdays there were no one to help me when i get my nightmares. So i always end up crying alone. I feel so scared y/n. Well just leave it. How is our baby. Is it doing well and healthy.

Tae bents towards y/ns belly and kisses it.

Tae- daddy always lives you darling. Cant wait to see you. *says hurtly but in an excited tone*

Then he got up and looked at y/n who was looking down madly. Tae smiled and said.

Tae- you look so beautiful. Remember? When you used to blush at me for everything. I would die to see that blush of yours. Your smile was also unforgetful. *says while carrasing her cheeks*

Y/n jerked his hands and handed him his favourite meal which was packed in a lunchbox. Soon she left without saying a word which hurt tae badly.

Tae pov

i quickly took the meal and stared at it. I opened it to see my favourite kimchi fried rice. A tear left out from my eyes.

I remembered how y/n left without bidding me goodbyes. Why everyone hates me? Even y/n.. I quickly munched on my food and slept crying.

Taehyungs dream

taes mom: son!

Tae: mom! I miss you! Why did you leave me? You know no one loves or cares for me!

Taes mom- no son. Y/n is here for you. She loves you so much more than herself you know.

Tae- then why does she have to behave cold towards me?

Taes mom- that's because of how much you hurted her by cheating at her and raping another girl.

Tae- yes mom you're right. I should apologise to her. But now i have ruined everything mom.

taes mom- don't worry son. Y/n will be there for you. She will save you. You wanna know something?

Tae- yes?

Taes mom- infact i believe strongly that you will live a happy life with your y/n.

Tae- mom but....

dream ends...

taehyung wakes up and starts crying out his pain as usual alone. But suddenly he heard a voice.

y/n- tae!

Tae- y/n?

Y/n-...

Tae- y/n how are you in here.

y/n- i admitted myself in this prison by taking responisible of trying to murder someone.

Tae- why? Wh-why do you have to do that?

Y/n- just to see you! I would die tae.... Without you im nothing... My life feels incomplete.....

Tae- *hugs y/n*

Y/n- and also i cant leave you alone like this in this terrible condition. Tae! You wont be even sentenced in jail for your crime. Because it was an health issue. I found it out on  my ex textbooks.

Tae- so you mean i will be out of here?

Y/n- yes! During the next trial if possible... I have arranged some trusted lawyers.

That night they both spent the night together cuddling each other. Although y/n still had a very big hate towards taehyung. She forced herself to help him for no reason.

Does that means she don't love him anymore?!?!

To be continued....