A day out together

Y/N POV

Taehyung was driving his car and I was just busy admiring his features. I don't know how I'm feeling love for him. And I'm okay with falling for him too. But for sure I will help him with his condition. I will take all his pains, scars, wounds, and traumas away from him.

Suddenly he glanced at me who was sighting him. I felt embarrassed at that moment. I quickly covered my face with my palm due to shyness. I'm feeling super shy super shy but wait a minute while I make you mine... That lyric was the best to describe my feelings.

All of a sudden he stopped the car in front of a big shopping centre and said...

Tae- So... You know my favourite movie barbie is released. I - I think you will like it too so let's watch it in cinemas.

Y/n- Barbie? Wow... Yes, let's go!

Tae chuckled at me and asked

Tae- Do you like barbie?

Y/n- Not much.

Tae- OH!

Y/n- But it looks like you like barbie...

Tae- Yeah that was my favourite cartoon since childhood... 

Y/n- Oh... I see...

Tae- I know it's weird if a guy likes barbie and that too a grown ass man.

Y/n- No... It's not weird but cool. I really appreciate the way you aren't like other guys hating all this girls stuff and calling barbie a girl cartoon. But it's actually for everyone.

Tae- Yes! You're right!

After having a whole white house conversation about barbie we both entered the mall and walked towards the cinema. Tae bought popcorns, wedges, nuggets and coke for me.

In between the movie, he even went to get candies for me. He was damn caring. He flustered my heart. But I still remember the time where he threw a corpse at me and talked with me in a crazy way. I gulped. 

Soon after the movie ended, Tae holded my hands and brought me to a luxurious restaurant in the shopping centre and made me sit on a chair of the table. Then, he sat on the char next to me and smiled at me. I blushed crazily like a crazy kid. 

Then the waiter came and placed the menu card. I took one of the menu cards in my hand and the next second my eyes were widened. The price of the food was expensive than my whole lot of existence. Wow this psycho cute doctor is so rich that he brought me to this luxury restaurant.

I was so shy to order so I let him order the food for me. Then the waiter left with our order. Now it was only me and Taehyung. He was non stoply looking at me. I was feeling weird and awkward but not uncomfortable.

Then he spoke up

Tae- You... are so beautiful and gorgeus. *says in a very mesmerised tone but with an obsessed psycho look but not too psycatic*

Y/n- *smiles blushingly* Thank you...

Tae- *smiles back* You've become more comfortable with me now right?

Y/n- Ehmm... Yea-ah

Tae-*chuckles cutely* So? tell me about your likes and dislikes. Be honest!

Y/n- Oh... Erm... Where to start...

Tae- come on tell something.

Y/n- What do you say if we do like this... We ask a question about our likes and dislikes and we both answer it together.

Tae- Good idea too! So let's start with our favourite colour... Mine is grey. Yours?

Y/n- Mine is pink ( Not the author's fav colour..author likes purple obv)

Tae- Nice! Favourite food?

Y/n- Anything spicy!

Tae- Hey... same! 

Y/n- wow... now for favourite flower.

Tae&Y/n- Roses (at the same time lol)

Tae- Wow! what was that?

Y/n- We both jinxed I guess.

Tae- What is jinx?

Y/n- Jinx means... something like you get to a point or say something at the same time in conversations and the actual meaning according to oxford dictionary is showering with luck, love and happiness at the same time all at once.

Tae- Oh... You're indeed a smart student!

Y/n- Hmm... Not actually.

The meals arrived and we both started to dig in the delicious finger licking goodness of the food. Then after finishing it, Tae gave me his black card to do shopping for myself but I politel denied it as I don't like getting things from other people like this.

But then he told me to wait in a sitting lounge in the shopping centre and disappeared immediately. I was curious of where he went but as I had my phone I scrolled through tiktok and IG.

After ages from my phone battery dieying, He came back. I was so furious and about to burst out when suddenly he handed me a bar of chocolate. I blushed and started munching it. Then we went home as it was getting late.