SUDDEN STRESS

Heloo my dear lovely y/ns! How was your day? I hope it went well. if not dont worry im here to cheer you up with my ff. So pls be sure to like and vote because it helps me so muchhhh..

Borahae
💜💜💜

❥Few days later

Y/n pov

I barged into my parents house in a rush. My mom wasn't happy faced as she is as usual. My dad was sitting on the floor not processing what hpnd.

My parents house was fully destroyed. Ripped sofas, broken glasses, broken dining table, Broken tv... Everything was shit there...

Y/n- m-mo- mom! Wha-what hpnd to our house? * i asked with a breaking voice*

Mom explained to me that the most cunning mafia of this seoul city kim namjoon whom my father was in debt with did this mess... My father continued and said that i have to marry him to fix our debt in a sad but disappointed tone.

author pov

Y/n- but dad! What about my education?
Y/d- im sorry dear you have to stop it
y/n- no- nooo.... I wont and im not marrying a jerk bastard like him.
Y/m- sorry y/nahh but pls understand our situation too. We are really sorry dear...
Y/d- yes pls forgive us for ruining your life like this but pls help us...
Y/n-but....

they kept on talking until y/n accepted it...

Y/n pov

What a life.... It was well but in one second my whole life is ruined...Im going to get married to a jerk man named namjoon.

sadness crept over me from that...

❥Days later
y/m-y/n my child!
Y/n- yes mom?*asks with deep dark tone*
Y/m- uhmm... You know namjoon is taking you for shopping with him for your wedding.
Y/n- mom i dont wanna go
y/d- but y/n u also hv to buy your wedding gown after all
Y/n- *sighs* yeah fine.

❥Time skip

your outfit

Namjoons outfit

Namjoons outfit

Y/n pov

Namjoon- lets go! Get in the car *he said coldly*
Y/n- *nods nervously*

❥Time skip

Me and namjoon continued our shopping like that. He was a very cold and jerk typed man.

Namjoon- heyy!
Y/n- huh?
Namjoon- i have to go... So go back home by yourself
Y/n- huh? How am i supposed to go hone
Namjoon- that is your problem i have to leave now and don't talk back to me like that...

he left me dumbfounded...

So i was on my way back home... It was rainy so i decided to stand next to a closed cafe. It was raining heavily. I didn't know how to get back home as i didn't have any money to book a taxi...

Suddenly i saw the guy who was feeding the bird that day. He was looking so handsome.

So i decided to call him out for help

So i decided to call him out for help. I touched his shoulder to call him and he turned with a curious look.

???-oh you.... Hello miss?
Y/n- y/n and you?
???- kim taehyung
y/n- nice to meet you again
Tae- nice to meet you too.

suddenly we saw police cars flashing. His face turned furious and nervous and afraid as he did something wrong like a crime. I was about to ask him what's wrong but he hit my head with a bat.

I felt sharp pain near my head. I held on to my head and my vission started to get blurry and it completely went black.

♥❤↗↓↖↗✦✬⁂★✬۞❥☙❣💓➳❧❦❣⁎

author note

TQ AND KAMSAMNIDA for reading and choosing my ff first of all... I really appreciate it a lot and i hope not to disappoint you. Have a good time reading 🥰

𝐀 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮💖💕

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒐𝒐

𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚
𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆
𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏

𝑺𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒇𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒆𝒔
𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅

𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐞
💜💜💜