DONT LEAVE ME PLEASE

I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night hearing the sobs of someone. I got worried and got up. I saw my naked condition. I blushed a little.

Then i shifted my gaze towards taehyung who was sobbing for unknown reason sitting near the corner of the bed. I was doubtful so i  went near him and hugged him. He hugged me back.

Y/n- Tae! Why are you crying dear? Is everything alright?

Tae- nothing is alright! *sobs hardly*

Y/n- why? What happened?

Tae- y/n... I had a dream... My mom was in it...

Y/n- hmm...

Tae- she was happy with my grandmother. She came to me and said that your life will be colourful after this. T-the-then my father and namjoon barged into my dream. They were abusing me! Im scared y/n...*hugs y/n tightly*

Y/n- tae! Taehyung! Look! Don't cry ok? Im always here for you. Im only here for you.. For you only. I wont let anyone hurt you.. And i will make your life colourful just like your mom and grandmother said in your dream... I will do my best to cure you from your childhood traumas.

Tae- atleast i jave you. Thanks y/n for being with me when i need you the most.

Y/n- my pleasure!

Tae- but... Y/n im going insane...my brain is bizarre too. I cant handle all these dreams. Why are they always targetting me huh?

Y/n- Taehyungaa! *holds his chin* look. Its all common for everyone. Everyone must have suffered due to something in their childhood. But you have suffered you whole childhood... So those kinds of dreams aren't rare... Nothing much to worry...

Tae- how do you know all these?

Y/n- im a last year psychology student.

Tae- ohh!

Y/n- you just sleep first don't worry much.. Im here....

just like that taehyung slept in my embrace. I was glad that i was able to comfort him. And i will always be there for him from now on.

Soon i drifted to my sleep as well...

The next day....

taehyung was all dull and scary. He behaved a little cold towards me. But still he was caring. I know that he is in a confusion of his dreams and his past.

Taehyung pov

I told y/n that i was going for work. Even if it was saturday. I was actually on the way to my secret lair.

Once i reached out there, i pulled a bitch and hit her badly as much as I want. I expressed all my anger towards her and raped her terribly.

Y/n was completely out of my mind when i raped this bitch. I shrugged of all of y/ns advices and still kept on with my psycho self.

Im just a really bad psycho who doesn't deserves love. Y/n gave me hope for once. But i destroyed all of the leftover hopes and showed my anger towards that bitch.

I know y/n shouldn't fall for me. If she does she will suffer. I don't want to see her suffer in pain so it is better to leave my love over her life.

Soon i finished her off and was on the way to dispose the body when police caught me. I know the time has arrived.  The time for me to pay for all the sins i committed.

Y/n pov

I was reading my favourite book in his house and suddenly heard a knock. I opened the door just to see a whole pack of cops. I was shocked. What happened to tae? Did they find out abt him??

One of the cops pulled my hair and made me sit in the police car. I shedded tears in pain, worriedness and scaredly... I hope my taehyung isn't in any trouble.

As soon as  we reached the destination. The police escorted me inside. Where I saw taehyung beaten badly having scars, wounds and swollens all over his body so badly. I left out a tear and started to cry badly.

taehyung tried to calm me down but i kept on crying. Taehyung was barely conscious. I hugged him tightly where he did the same.

One of the police seperated us. I just couldn't see taehyung in this worse condition of him. It hurted me more. I felt more pain in heart.

The police torchered him by giving shock and beating him. I cried badly feeling helpless. Soon the police said that he will be charged death punishment for his crimes. I fainted hearing it.

Taehyung rushed to me and held me in his arms. He tried to wake me up. The police spattered some water on my face. I woke up seeing taehyung hugging me sadly and innocently.

I hugged him back and cried.

Tae- y/n! Just go and focus on your life. Don't think about me. Im a useless person. Im a devil y/n. An angel like you doesn't deserve a devil. You deserve more.

Y/n- no tae! I only love you! Pleaseee... I don't want our baby to be fatherless *said being teared up*

Tae- what? What are you saying y/n?!?!

Y/n- tae... Im pregnant with your child.

Tae- all my fault! Ahhhhhhg *groans loudly like a beast*

Y/n- please tae... Don't leave me...*sobbing hardly out of breath*

the police officers felt pity and decided to let go off taehyungs death sentences until they're baby was born.

Author note

sorry for making this part sad but it will get better... DOnt worry y/naas... Your author is here by your side... Thanks for choosing this ff btw... Love yall... Pls be sure to vote as well....