MONSTER

Y/n POV

I found myself tied to a chair in a creepy room. My arms were tied. My legs were tied too. Securely. I still felt that pain in my head area but it wasn't honestly painful as my ruined life.

I tried to free myself from the chair. But i failed. No matter how many times i try i failed.

That is when i heard a women scream from a room next door. I got nervous and i started to scream due to fear. Suddenly the women's voice stopped after a gunshot.

I started trembling. My heart was beating loudly. Suddenly the door of the room i was locked into slammed opened revealing taehyung with a terrible look. Blood all over him.

 Blood all over him

He spoke

Tae- hello! My dear darling!

Y/n- why are you doing this? What did you do?!!?

Tae- what did i do? I don't know but what you did by making me fall for you isn't appropriate *he said with a pervert look*

Y/n- pl-please! I beg you please leave me *i said while shivering*

Tae- too late!

All of a sudden he went out of the room and bought a dead corpse of a middle aged women. She was in a horrifying condition.

She was naked and her body was covered with scratches and blood which made me shiver more. A fear grew from my mind.

he threw the corpse on the floor near my leg and i screamed a little in fear. I started to cry.

Tae- this is what's gonna happen to you too my darling

Y/n- no pls let me go home *i cried*

Tae- let me ask you a question... Will you let go off an angel that easily. You will ask wishes from it right? What will you ask if an angel came to you?

Y/n-please leave me alone taehyung. I need to go back home...

Tae- i said what will you ask an angel as a wish... Dont make me repeat my words. *he raised his voice a little*

Y/n- i will ask it to pay my fathers debt.

Tae-debt? Nice wish. I will ask it to give me its body, virginity and also i will make its body mine. Only mine! That's what im gonna do with you too

Y/n- noo...pleaseee...

Tae- you know out of all 23 murders i commited including this bitch *kicks that womens corpse* I never felt any pityness for them. I only enjoyed giving hell to them. But you are truly different my lovely angel. I feel pity and lots of love for you. So you! You wont die like them but be my slave.

Y/n- please leave me from here i will give you anything.

Tae- gimme your virginity

Y/n- nooo.... Not that...

Tae- well... Wait till tonight... We can spend lovely time together and make sweet memories*smirks widely with a nasty look*

He left...

why is my life like this... Why god you put me in this terrible hell. What did i do to deserve this. Why am i like this. Always surrounded by sadness and pain...

I wish i was never alive so that i wouldn't have been in need to suffer this cruelty and unfair world...

such a monster he is... A terrible hearltess psycho man. That is why he is afraid of the police. He is just fake. His kindness is all fake. He is a maniac, a moron. He has no mercy.

❥♡💓♥❤❧💓💓✬❉❃❂l ꙰✬★←↔↙★

author note

ᴀɴɴᴇʏᴏɴɢ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs! ʜᴏᴡ ᴡᴀs ᴍʏ ғғ sᴏ ғᴀʀ. ᴅɪᴅ ᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ɪᴛ... ɢɪᴍᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ sᴜɢɢᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜx ғᴏʀ 10 ʀᴇᴀᴅs.... ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴀs ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ... ᴀʟsᴏ ᴄʜɪʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴛʀᴇss ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪғᴇ.... ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ɪᴛ ʙᴄs ʟɪғᴇ ɪs sᴏ sʜᴏʀᴛ...