You and me together

The next day...

I was preparing the breakfast again. This time with a little confidence I used the kitchen but still I had a fear of opening the fridge. Thinking about the incident that day gives me chills down my spine.

Suddenly, I felt two muscular arms around my waist. I knew who it was so I stayed quiet and continued my work. 

Tae POV

Day by day she's getting more comfortable with me. I'm happy that she's good with me. But I don't know if she will have feelings for me... I still remember her saying that she wouldn't love me and she even told me to mark her words.

Slowly I tightened the grip and laid my head on her shoulder. She was a blushing mess. She's just a shy type. And I like it too. Then I whispered "Good morning angel" in her ears. She was clearly shaking due to shyness. That's when I gulped realising what I called her just now. Now I'm blushing heavily and loosened the grip and sat in the dining room.

I was nervously biting my nails waiting for her. A few minutes later, She arrived with the breakfast. She made kimchi fried rice.

We both started to eat the kimchi she made. I was really amazed by her cooking which was damn good and tasty. She made my taste buds get satisfied.

Y/N POV

As soon as we both finished our meal Taehyung said that he is taking a leave for some reasons. He said he doesn't have mood to work on today.

The whole day he kept staring at me and giving me sudden hugs. I felt warmthness with his hug. I really felt joy and pleasure in it. Now Days im more comfortable with him. The more seconds i spend with him the more i fall for him.

I was cleaning the dishes after dinner when he came and sat on the kitchen counter. I looked at him with a curious look. He smiled lightly and carassed my cheeks and said.

Tae- your cheeks are so cute like dumplings.

Y/n- you remind me of my grandmother.

Tae- aik?!?! Why me as your grandmother? Do i lool old? Do i have wrinkles?

Y/n- hey not that! The fact you carrass my cheeks and call them dumplings. *smiles warmly*

Tae- ouhhhhh....

Soon he looked deeply at my figure. His look pierced into my soul. All of a sudden he took me in his arms and lifted me in bridal style. He started to walk silently towards his bedroom.

I was in an absolute shock and was filled with nervousness. Then he placed me on the bed and hovered over me while hooking my fingers in his.

I closed my eyes in fear and suddenly he whispered sweet words in my ears.

Tae- don't worry. I will only give you pleasure not pain. I promise i wont hurt you!

Then he unbottoned his shirt and threw them away. I was mesmerised seeing his perfect abs which were absolute fit and well maintained.

He slowly unzipped my tops and slowly took them out and threw it. He hugged my waist tightly and gave me pecks around my #####. He struggled a little to remove them so I helped him slowly to remove the ### off.

then yall know what they did.... SO get out of here....

author note

i hope yall enjoyed in and sorry bout making namjoon as the villain...namjoonie is our angel and president....