sympathy

Tae pov

*sighs* I shouldn't have threatened her like that. She was so hurt. It seemed like she was in debt. The fact that she was living in a hell made my heart break. I just couldn't see her like this but why?

Why am i feeling like this for her? Why am i feeling sympathy towards this angel? Am i falling for her? This is happening for no reason.

Everytime i think about her my heart flutters. She just made me fall for her. Now she have to bare it. Soon i will make her fall for me too.

But now i have something else to settle out. So i grabbed my phone and some money and left the house.

 So i grabbed my phone and some money and left the house

My mind was going crazy for her. I don't know what kind of magic spell she casted over me. She attracts me to her like magnet. I feel so much of affection and love for her.

although i said harsh words to her. I wont hurt her. I wont hurt my baby angel. I will keep her safe with me.

I got into my porche starting the engene.

End of pov

Y/n Pov

That idiotic psycho didn't even remove this rope. Its so hard for me now. He is so different and bad. He is worse than namjoon himself. I should find a way to save myself from this moron. He is out of his mind for sure.

Once he comes back inside this room he might try to do bad things. Who knows maybe he could kill me. No he said he will keep me as his slave soooo.... I should first find a way to call the cops to catch him.

❤❣დ♡❥❧☙💖✬❉✦❃★✪✲⍟۞↗↔★

author note

Anneyong! Tq for reading this part and sorry if this part is boring for you.. But i will try my best to make it interesting to read.