DEBT

Tae pov

I was heading towards y/n"s house with some money to settle their debt. Obviously its my job to remove and ease the burdens of my sweet angle.

I stopped my car in front of her house and rang the bell.

The door opened revealing y/n mom

The door opened revealing y/n mom. She looked at me curiously. I quickly handed the money and said.

Tae- here! Use this to pay your debt.

Y/m/ but.... Who are you and how you know abt our debt.

Tae-  just accept it.

I left handing the money to her. She was dumbfounded and curious. I smiled slightly for removing a burden from my sweetheart.

End of POV

y/n pov

I didn't know what to do with my life. If i don't go back home i cant marry namjoon and our debt will be unsettled. He will also hurt my parents.

I was kind of a stressed out when I saw taehyung entering the room with some bread and soup.

Tae gave me a warm smile. He handed the food to me. But i didn't take it so he tried to feed me.

Tae- y/n love... Pls eat this or you will starve.. Pls...

Y/n- why do you care*coldly*

Tae- y/n please.... I made this specially for you...

Y/n - i said i don't want...

Tae- but y/n you will be hungry

Y/n- just go...

Tae- please y/n for me....

I got angry and threw away the dish from his hands.

Tae pov

I was nagging y/n to eat her dinner but she wasn't listening and kept telling me to go.

But suddenly, she threw away the food i made for her. I worked so hard to make it for her. I specially made it for her. But she just... Threw it away.

My heart broke. I clenched my jaws and started cleaning the mess. I stayed silent and shifted her to another room which was clean without any blood or corpse.

Tears started to roll down my cheeks. I know my love wont do things like this. She just must be angry and mad over me for kidnapping her.

I removed the rope and tucked her into bed and said.

Tae- y/n... I love you..

Y/n- Shut the heck up and leave me alone you dumb ass. You're just a freaking psycho. I wont love you.
Mark my words i wont love a psycho like you..

Tae- im sorry but pls...

Y/n- you know bcs of you i dunno what my parents will do without me... They needed me to settle their debt. And here you kidnap me and do senseless stuff. *yelled*

Tae- ENOUGH!!!!

Y/n- *starts to cry* pls leave me...

Tae- i- im sorry for raising my voice at you.

Y/n- ...*sobs*

Tae- you don't need to worry. I already pay your debt.

I left her in the room like that and went away.

I entered my room and punched the wall hardly making my fist bleed. She said she wont love me.

I felt so much of pain in my heart. Why don't you love me y/n?!?!

I loved you so much. But you don't even love me a bit.

I tucked into my bed with countless amounts of tears rolling down my cheeks.

End of pov

Y/n pov

Why did he pay my debt? Why does he care so much for me? What is going on with me? Why am i feeling something for him?

He is just a psycho killer who doesn't deserve love. He deserves to be dead. But why he cared for me? Does he really love me?

No y/n he is a dangerous psycho... You shouldn't feel anything towards him.

I closed my eyes with those curious thoughts.

⁂⍟★ᕯ★❉✪✿❃✦✬❦❤💓💓❣ღ←↕★❉

author note

hello my dear y/niees.... How was this part? I know its getting boring and boring...im not having any good ideas...thats why...sooo sawrrryyy.... Pls forgive your author 🥺😭. Byeee...

borahae
💜💜💜