I DONT WANT TO LEAVE YOU

Y/n pov

I was terrified and shocked looking at the destinantion we arrived. I shifted my gaze towards tae who was fidgeting on the car steering anxiously yet trying to lool cool and casual.

Y/n- why are we in front of my house?

Tae- you wanted me to leave you right? That's why...

Y/n- ehmm...

I thinked for a while and without thinking twice i said....

y/n- i don't want to leave you!

Tae- *shocked yet pale look*

Y/n- yes, i don't want to go back home Bs Seven if you pay my debts still my parents will get me married to namjoon.

Tae- huh??? What?!?! Namjoon?!?!

Y/n- yes... What's wrong with it?

Tae- ehh y/n he is my older brother... But after my moms death he abandoned me inside a hospital even after knowing i was only 10.

Y/n- what?!?! He is your brother?

Tae- hmm... Yes and... Now he is a big rich CEO and mafia of kim corps which was my dads company. He wrote the company to his name ever since he was his favourite. So he is taking care of the company.

Y/n- didn't you feel jealous. And why were you not his favourite.

Tae- *sad chuckle*

flashback

author pov

Taehyung was a young boy who always gets bullied and embarrasses but he was a smart student. Namjoon wasn't as smart as taehyung but still his dad biased over him.

Taehyungs mother on the other hand, loved taehyung and namjoon equally. Shr always cheered and comforted taehyung whenever he was sad.

but one unfortunate evening his mother got into a car accident. Soon everyday he cried due to the torcher his father and namjoon gives him.

They beat him using the belt. They inject him with drugs even if he refuses. Namjoon always abuse taehyung with a thin bamboo stick.

everytime he goes to school he gets bullied by the kids because of the abuse marks. He suffers hell at both the school and home.

For once taehyungs dad even kicked him out of the house during a cold night for not giving his noodles to namjoon. Taehyung felt so frozen and he was only helped by his neighbour jimin.

For once taehyungs brother namjoon tricked him into saying that his dad is admitted in the hospital.

There he abandoned taehyung. Taehyung didn't had any money or phone. He was also a non-sociable person so he was afraid to ask others help.

But soon a homeless man raised him as his own kid and gave him education even if it was low.. Taehyung had to work on 2 part time jobs and focus on his school and career at the same time.

soon he became a doctor. So taehyung is a doctor. Now he earned so much money but his homeless guardian was no where to be found when he returned from Australia for his studies.

And all those pain gave him a huge wounded scar in his heart which is leading him into all these crimes.

now he is one of the most wanted criminals in south korea.

End of flashback

Tae pov

I took a deep breath after finishing my story. Suddenly i felt a warm hug. It was none other than y/n.

soon she moved back and said...

Y/n- so this is why you are doing this crimes?

Tae- yes it relieves my stress.

Y/n- im sorry you had to go through all this but you know its bad.

Tae- then what am i supposed to do? Die in anxiety?

Y/n- n-no! I didn't mean that but... I will help you

Tae smiled blushingly and started the car...