Naughty Y/n

The next morning...

I wake up as the morning rays were hitting my face mercilessly forcing me to wake up. I slowly got up to see myself naked and my pussy was hurting a little.

I stretched and found Taehyung sitting at the corner of the bed being sleepy. He was damn hot naked. His abs were so seducing. But then I moaned a little when I tried to get up from the bed.

Taehyung shifted his gaze towards me and came to help me. Slowly he helped me to enter the bathroom. Soon he brought some clothes and towel and placed it in the room and left to another room to get freshened up.

I slowly took my steps towards the dining table. I saw taehyung arranging the breakfast.That too my favourite tacos!

That too my favourite tacos!

I smiled at him. He blushingly came towards me and made me sit on a chair. Soon he started feeding me silently. I was amazed by his behaviour which I like the most from him.

Then after the meal, he gave me some pain killers to ease of my pains. He carefully carried me in bridal style and walked towards my bedroom. He slowly placed me there and told me to tale some rest.

He then got ready to leave for work. He said that he will be back by lunch today and promised me that he will buy some sweets and snacks for me once he gets home.

I just hugged him and snuggled into his chest. He patted my back slowly and whispered in my ears.

Tae- I love you!

I was stunned he just confessed to me. I didn't think twice and smashed my lips over his. He gently replied back to the kiss although he was surprised by the sudden kiss. 

We both kissed each other with so much of passion. His veiny arms were slide into my shirt. They were vigorously roaming and carassing my thin waist which gave me pleasure.

Soon we stopped. He chuckled and left me there. For the first time he was blushing and being shy. Is it because of last nights incident? That's it. Im going to tease him with it.

Time skip...

Taehyung came back home with a bouquet which was covered with sweets, chips, cookies and jellies. He flustered....

 He flustered