"Innocent soul"

Jungkook just watch her walking around the room very slowly and cautiously

Jungkook just watch her walking around the room very slowly and cautiously. He has no idea why she was cleaning the whole room. They have maids for that. Dusting the furniture, sweeping the floor, cleaning the windows. she was acting like some god damn maid which he wasn't liking it at all. he doesn't ask her to do that nor he stop her when she suddenly started her cleaning mission.

This was Elaine's way to deal with the stress and frustration she feels. Right now it wasn't stress or frustration it was fear. pure horror and fear that she feels toward Jungkook who was right now sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap. His sleeves were folded up reveling his tattoos and a glass over his nose. he was so focused but she also know she was looking at her time to time.

It's been a week since Jungkook lost his control over his anger and hurt her badly. They didn't talk ever since. He wasn't ignoring her either. He wasn't just saying anything to her like he used to do.he used to threaten her whenever he used to open his mouth nothing much.

Jungkook felt a little guilty. Just a little bit. He doesn't want to admit that what he did to her was wrong. so so wrong. he abused her which he shouldn't have. He forced himself on her not one but so many times and he still expect her not to hate him. For jungkook her presence bring him peace and comfort. Whenever he looks at her his heart beat fasten along with all those hungry desire he have for her.

Elaine sigh wiping her forehead with the back of her hand. placing her hand over her waist she look at the shinning room. Her cheek puffed up when she smile. Taking off his glasses Jungkook turn off his laptop and stood up.

Jungkook saw her flinching and a small smile in her face leaving. The way she step back from him make him realize tha how much she is scared of him now. she never did that. she always stand firmly in front of him. looks right in his eyes and argue with him but now the way she drift away her eyes make him feel something strange inside of him.

"Give me your hand." Elaine lift her head and look at him confused. Jungkook sigh and took her hands into his big one. he gently caress the back of her hand which was now completely healed.

"Why are you cleaning the room?" He asked. His eyes stayed fixed on her hands and he bring it closer to his lips and plant a soft kiss. Elaine felt shiver in her body.

"I-I thought room wasn't clean e-enough." Elaine want to slap herself for stuttering like that but the way her heart was feeling so heavy she couldn't help it.

"Are you done?" He asked pushing back the hairs from her shoulder.

"Huh?" Elaine push back her glasses and look at him.

"Are you done with your cleaning?" He repeated. He looks kind of annoyed. Getting a little nod from her Jungkook pull her out of the room.

"Come with me." Elaine's heart fill with fear yet again. Where was he taking her? is he going to hurt her again? her mind was filled with so many questions.