"Love or Sacrifice."

Hana caress the fading mark on her neck that was given by Jungkook just few days ago

Hana caress the fading mark on her neck that was given by Jungkook just few days ago. She can't believe that he accused not only her for cheating but he also fired Hoseok without any reason. she felt bad for him. He was a very loyal worker and the way those rumors were spreading she doesn't know how hard time Hoseok will be getting.

Jungkook had hurt them both. she won't cry.she will never cry for a man. she was independent and will always be. she loved him with her everything. foolishly give him what he wants even herself. she hear a knock on the door and the maid spoke up from behind the door.

"Ma'am, Mr. Jung is here to meet you." Hana frown.

"Okay, Take him to the living room I'll be there." she said.

"Um, Ma'am. Master Byun is not letting him in. he looks so angry." she forgot her father was still angry about everything. she walk out of the room and ask the maid to leave. she walk downstairs only to hear her father shouts.

"She will not come and see you. Get out of my house. Damage have been done, Mr. Jung " Hana rush towards her father who was fuming in anger.

"Dad, stop it. It's not his fault." she spoke. Hoseok was sad that her father was also blaming him. he only came to know how
she is now but instead he was humiliated.

"Then whose fault is it. Is it mine, yours or either his. That bastard destroyed my daughter's life and I can't do anything." Mr. Byun feel so angry.

"Dad?" she look at her father with sadness.

"Tell him to leave Hana. I don't want anyone related to him near you or this house."

"Mr. Byun. I am sorry to upset you. It wasn't my intention, really. I can understand how you are feeling." Mr. Byun look at him furiously.

"You can never understand my pain. Only a father can understand when his daughter was used by some bastard. How my heart ripped out when I hear her cry every night. You will never know." Hoseok sigh and nod his head.

"Ms. Byun, please accept these flowers as an apology." he said giving her the bouquet of flowers to her. she was about to say something when they hear small footsteps of someone's running. Hoseok turn around and a little girl came into his view

"Dada!" The little girl smile looking at her father. Hoseok shook his head and kneel down in front of her.

"My little sunshine, I told you to stay in the car, hm?" A little heart shape pout appear on her lips and she cross her little arms against her chest.

"You did, but you were taking sooo long and I was getting bored." Hoseok chuckle and ruffle her hairs.

"We will be leaving now." he said and pick her up. The look on Mr. Byun face was speechless. he judge him too quickly. Hana was a bit shocked too she doesn't know that he has a daughter.