"lose her to the devil."

3 Months later:

3 Months later:

A sinister smirk tug up on his lips as he stare at the her picture in his phone. He was going crazy and he knows that very well. His doll was naive, so innocent and fragile that he want to break her to the point she can only think about him, love him and fear him.

Today was the special day for him. He is happy and he won't let anyone take that happiness away from him. His phone buzz and he look at the screen. His face turn emotionless. He doesn't want to pick it up but he can't ignore it as well.

"Hello." his distant voice become even more deep.

"You are getting married, My son." Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"Why did you call?" he asked.

"Isn't it ironic that my son is getting married and I am not invited. Aren't I your father? I don't remember having bad relationship with you then why did you cut me off? is it because of the girl you are getting married to? or because she is not someone who can be the daughter-in-law of Jeon's." Jungkook sigh.

" I sent you the invitation but seems like you are too busy with your mistress that you forgot that you have a son."

"She is your mother." Jungkook chuckle.

"I only had one mother who is now six feet under the ground. you can still come if you want to just don't bring her." Jungkook hung up the call and rub his forehead.

Jungkook love his father and respect him a lot but what makes him angry was the woman who he was married to. she was his father's mistress and after death of his mother Mr. Jeon prove him that he had nothing to do with the woman who give birth to him. he got married after one week of her funeral.

Jungkook ignores everything and focus on himself. His hairs were pushed back from his forehead. He nibble on his lip piercing. his fingers move to his tie and he fixed it nicely.

Hearing a knock on his door Jungkook let the person in. His man stood behind him and he look at him through the mirror.

"Sir, Mr. Park woke up from his coma." An evil chuckle escape his lips and he smirk.

Game has just started.

_

The beep of machines were echoing into the room. Mrs. Park was longing for her son to wake up. It's been three Months and he wasn't responding to anything. she close her eyes in tiredness and sigh when she hear the beeping sound getting even louder.

she open her eyes and look towards the bed before she stood up and move towards him. she was about to call the doctor when she saw Jimin's finger moving. Her eyes widen and she hold on his hand gently.

"Jimin? My son. please wake up." she said in worry. She rush outside and called the doctor. when the doctor came into the room. he saw his hand was moving. Then slowly Jimin open his eyes. Tears burn in Mrs. Park eyes as she saw her son waking up from his deep sleep.