Bad news

Confused, Bunny looked down at herself and looked around. No baby bump, no pain, she finally felt good again. She was in the dream plane. In front of her lay a long white sandy beach, the blue sea roared and in the background a dreamlike sunset could be seen which dipped the sky in rich orange. Suddenly, two hands wrapped around her hips from behind. She carefully leaned her head back against his chest. Seiya leaned forward and tenderly kissed his way up her neck. "It's beautiful.", Bunny breathed towards him.

"It's good that you're clearly better here." Slowly she turned and took his face in her hands. They looked deeply into each other's eyes for a moment before kissing passionately.

"Seiya, I'm so sorry for everything, I didn't mean to walk all over you. I just didn't think about how you felt. I just wanted to finally get that witch out of the way. So that our children have a safe future ... and ...", she broke off because she didn't want to destroy the moment by bringing Mamoru up. Seiya put a finger to her lips.

"I know, you don't need to justify yourself any further. Just promise me you'll never do anything like that again." Bunny nodded.

"But you wouldn't have let me go, would you?" she wanted to know from him. Seiya tried hard to smile. "Probably not, at least not so hastily and then also alone. But now you need to get your strength back before we deal with this again."

He gave her a long passionate kiss. His hands tenderly wrapped around her hips and pulled her closer to him. Bunny could clearly feel his growing manhood and deftly undid the buckle of his belt.

"Sweetie, what are you doing?" gasped Seiya as he realized what she was about to do.

"Trust me, I'm really fine here.", she winked at him and freed him from his pants at the same moment. Seiya was still worried but the feeling of lust and desire for her gained the upper hand. A gasp escaped his throat. Suddenly he couldn't hold on anymore and grabbed her and lifted her up. Bunny wrapped her legs around him.

"Then we will finally make up for our wedding night, Mrs. Kou," he whispered in her ear. A flutter of anticipation spread through Bunny. "Finally." she breathed back. They were both in a frenzy of emotion, no longer aware of anything around them. They spoiled each other and brought each other to the next climax again and again. Breathing heavily, they finally fell into the sand.

"That was amazing," Bunny gasped and looked at her beloved, who was wearing a satisfied grin. "You can have more of that if you want," he said. "Let me catch my breath first," she laughed. How much she had missed his heartwarming laughter. He gently brushed a strand of hair from her face. "If only we could stay here forever, just the two of us..." Bunny gazed dreamily at the horizon and leaned against Seiya.

They sat together in silence for a while, enjoying each other's company. Then Seiya felt a strange sensation. "Sweetheart, I think I have to go. It seems like someone is about to wake me up. Stay here; this place seems to be good for you." Before Bunny could respond, Seiya began to fade away.

Rei shook his shoulder vigorously. "Seiya! Wake up already!" Dazed, he rubbed his eyes. 

"What's going on? Have you checked the time?" he grumbled. 

"Luna wants to talk to all of us in 15 minutes. She seems to have found something important. So come on, get out of bed." Sleepily, he glanced at his clock: 2:16 AM. At night. "I really hope it's that important," he thought as he swung his legs out of bed. He dragged himself to the kitchen and made some coffee to wake up. The living room gradually filled up. The sound of the doorbell interrupted the residents' activities. 

"Who's ringing the doorbell at this hour?" Amy asked in surprise. 

"I'll get it, then we'll find out," Minako said as she shuffled down the stairs. "You?" Minako couldn't believe her eyes. "Yes, can we come in?" Haruka's voice came from outside. "We received a message from Luna; are we still on time?" Michiru chirped. Hotaru sneaked into the house behind them, as she often preferred to stay in the background.

"It must be really urgent if the cat has brought the three of them," Seiya thought as he sipped his coffee anxiously. 

Haruka's eyes briefly flickered as they landed on Seiya, but she remained silent. Amy came down with Taiki, holding the small blue screen in her hand. 

"Amy, what's going on here?" Makoto asked curiously. 

"Luna will explain it to you herself shortly; let me just establish the connection." She placed the screen at the head of the table and began typing something frantically. It only took seconds, and the small black cat finally appeared before them. 

"Hello, everyone. I'm sorry for gathering you in the middle of the night, but your situation is dire. Chibiusa has informed me about Bunny's condition. So far, the Silver Crystal has been healing her injuries after battles, but here lies the problem. The pregnancy is blocking her powers, including her healing abilities. This means she must heal on her own, and even if she manages it, it will take a very long time..." Luna paused thoughtfully. 

Seiya gasped. "What do you mean 'if she manages it'?" 

"Seiya, Bunny's condition is critical. Amy has sent me her vital signs. But the next problem is that I've received a message from Helios in the Dream World. He was able to locate and hide Mamoru, but in the process, he was injured, and Mamoru is also in a very bad condition. Unless we come up with something quickly, we may lose both of them, if not all three." 

Chibiusa sat at the table, frozen, the three people most important to her were fighting for their lives, and she couldn't do anything about it. Luna's words barely registered with her; she was in a trance.Seiya, too, struggled with his emotions. Just moments ago, Bunny had been radiant in his arms, in the dream realm, she had been her old self. He was so sure she was on the road to recovery and prayed that Luna was wrong.Everyone had to let this news sink in. 

"Do you have a plan, Luna?" Rei broke the silence.Luna appeared thoughtful.

"I have at least an idea, but I'm not sure if it will really work."

"Then don't keep us in suspense any longer! What's this idea?" Seiya snapped at the little cat. Under the table, he received a sharp kick to his shin from Taiki for his brashness. 

Luna took a deep breath."If all the Sailor Guardians combine their powers, it might be enough to heal Bunny. Once Bunny recovers, she can make one final attempt to stop Aislinn. I'm sorry that I couldn't bring you better news, but you need to decide quickly; time is running out. Aislinn is regaining strength." 

The image began to distort. "I wish you the best of luck," Luna said before the screen went black. 

Seiya didn't feel comfortable with the idea of implementing Luna's plan. Chibiusa sat in silence, staring at the table, unable to speak. The thought of losing all three of them... she couldn't bear it.Each person was lost in their thoughts, contemplating carefully whether they should proceed with this risky plan. But what was the alternative? If they did nothing, all three of them would likely perish.Luna's plan was at least a glimmer of hope amid the darkness.Gradually, heated discussions erupted among the Sailor Guardians, but Seiya and Chibiusa remained quietly in their seats, unable to utter a word.