Chapter 17.

I was still sitting in my room wondering what to do, i cant runaway, i cant hide, i cant do anything, im so hopeless.

I heard footsteps coming to my room, i panicked and started making my bed, as my mom walked in my room. "Tinn, Gun's mom called me, she said she needs you right now and she asked me if you could please come over at yer house because someething happened to Gun."

WHAT HAPPENED TO GUN?

I nooded and rushed downstairs, i left the room and i ran to Gun's, thakfully he doesn't live far away.

I knocked on the door and Gun's mom openned them, "It's good that you came, Gun is in his room, he is shaking and i don't know what to do about it, could you please help, i will bve in living room so when you calm him down tell me what was the issue okay?"

I rushed to his room and i saw him sitting on his bed, i slowly walked towards him adn looked at him "Gun, is everything alright?"

Gun looked at me with shy eyes, i didn't know what to do so i sat next to him.

"Gun what happened, could you tell me?"

Gun was looking at one direction without saying anything, his body was shaking, i hold his hand because i didn't know if he wants me to hold him or to maybe carry his head and, i was scared to ask, i didn't know why but i just couldn't question him more.

As i was holding his hand i npticed he was looking at his wall, the one who had blood on it, i moved his head and made him look at me, i was still clueless what to do.

"Why are you looking that way Gun..?" i asked nervously

"Because i hate that wall."

"Why..?"

"Because it has blood on it and i can't clean it no matter how hard i try, and everyone who enters into my room can see it and ask me what happened, which, i don't really like to answer but you know.."

"i do.. don't worry i do..can you tell me now what happened...?"

"I heard that Sound is about to sleepover with you, and i know my mom doesnt like you so i made her think i have a panic attack and taht you're the only one who can calm me down so she decided to actually listen to me this time, i couldn't let you be with Sound because i know what heppend and i knew it will happen again and i don't want you to be hurt and traumatized for the rest of your life and yeah, my mom told your mom that you will stay long here so don't worry about going home my mom can maybe make an excuse but we will see.."

My heart melted.

"Thank you so much Gun, you're the only one who believes me right now..and i cant literally thank you enough..gosh.."

He smiled and looked at me straight in the eyes.

My heart started beating faster than ever, he then looked at my lips and back making eye contact, i thought i will lose my shit but somehow i didn't.

The fact that i want his kiss again is making me confused, i don't want to be in relationship with a man, but Gun is.. i don't even know how to explain it.. he just hits different.

He moved his hand and grabbed my cheek, i started panicking as i back off, i don't know why i did that but i didn't know how to react.

"Gun, can i ask you something..?"

"Sure, go on."

"Do you have a crush on someone right now..?"

"Hmmmmmmm.. maybe, i don't know, its confusing you know.."

"Then.. if you do why are you doing this with me..? The dumbest question i could ever ask

As Gun heard what i asked he looked at me with serious expression, "Don't act dumb around me"