Chapter 1.

Guns POV:

Summer night, 1:40am, 6. August 2013.

--

Me and my mother waited for my dad to come back from work, my mom was curious why is he this late, he usually finishes his work at 9:00pm.. I was scared something might have happened to him.. I was shaking, my mom was telling me to go to sleep and that everything's gonna be fine, I didn't know what to think, I knew my mother was saying that just to calm me down.

I finally heard dogs barking, i knew it was him, i ran and opened the door and saw him like he was high, I didn't know what that means back then, i just know it's not good for your health and that only bad people do that.

I wanted to hug my dad as he pulled me into warm hug, he smelled gross, like an alcohol and cigarettes, ew, my mother came next to us and started being aggressive. She started yelling at him.

~

- "HOW DARE YOU COME TO MY HOUSE LIKE THIS?? DO YOU REALLY THINK I WILL ACCEPT YOU DRUNK AND HIGH? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO GUN?"

- "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO YELL AT ME? REMEMBER WHO IS MAN IN THIS HOUSE?"

- "I DON'T KNOW WHY I EVEN MARRIED YOU WHEN ALL YOU DO IS DRINK AND FUCK SLUTS, HOW ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED FOR YOUR CHILD, WHAT WILL OTHERS THI- " (dad slaps mom)

~

i can't believe what just happened, i ran to my room, sat on my bed under my blanket crying and begging for this all to stop, I can't help myself but cry everytime dad comes back from work being all drunk.. probably having something with other girls..

i just heard my dad saying horriable things to my mom.. what am i supposted to do now? call the police? call neighbors? i don't really know..

~

- "YOU'RE GOING WITH ME NOW" -dad

- "wha..wha-what?.. wher-"

- "DON'T ASK QUESTIONS JUST GO"-dad

~

i didn't have choice but to do what he asked, i was scared what is going to happen, i was helpless..

He drove me off town.. In another city called "Pattaya", we were driving for 3 hours and i didn't say a word because i was scared of him being aggressive towards me, its better to say nothing.

We stopped to buy water, where i saw a boy.

I was curious why is 7yo boy still up at 4am? why isn't he sleeping and why are him and his mom even here?

I asked my dad while he was at the store if i can talk to him, he agreed..

As i was walking to that boy his mom came, i was scared of even looking at him, but his mom said "Look honeyy, there's another boy your agee, say hiii", the voice she gave was super cute, i couldn't help myself but smile at him, he said "Hii", i added back, his mom let us play in park next to store while my dad.. I don't know what took him so long.. was in store for a long time.. his name was Pat, Pat and i talked about music because we were both interested in music and instruments, I didn't get to know him better because my dad came just when it was the most interesting. I didn't even get to say goodbye. However we continue driving.

My dad told me i can sleep until we arrive but i didn't want to, i really wanted to ask what are we gonna do with mom and why isn't she with us, but he might hurt me so it's better to say nothing..