Chapter 16.

one week later

I haven't talked to Gun for one week, i mean i can't since im still grounded and his mother is crazy. I mean i don't think i cant even look at his eyes straight after what happened but still, i mean i have to go to school today because our parents have meeting but still, school is almost over so they cant kick me? can they? no i don't think they can but.. i dont know for real

SHIT I WILL HAVE TO MEET SOUND.

i just realized that i can't escape it.. fuck. i don't want to face that jerk..

As i was still overthinking for that my mother called me.

I felt sick in my stomach but i had to go.. I went downstairs and saw my mom doing her makeup in hallway of the house, next to big mirror we had. I put my shoes on and went outside, my dad was already in car so i entered and we both waited for my mom. As i was looking through window i saw car drives by and Sound innit.

Just seeing Sound makes me want to throw up and uncomfortable, i don't know what i will do in same room as him but i just got flashbacks. I just can't stop thinking about that night.. every night.. same thing.. over and over.. im so tired..

My mom finally came as we drove to school, my dad left me and my mother in school garden and told us to call him when we finish.

When we entered into school i saw Sound and his mother next to principal's office and Gun and his mom, but.. Win wasn't there, neither was his mom.. maybe they're late..

I walked towards him to say hi to him and to hug him but he acted like i don't exist. he turned me his back.. His mother was looking at me like she is about to kill me.

I looked around and i saw Sound looking at me with a winking face.

I felt sick again. I just can't be around him, i can't forget that night and everything that happened.

I told my parents that im going to toilet, i just can't stand being in same room as Sound. I was still looking at Gun, i don't understand if he's avoiding me because of his mom or maybe he's mad at me..

As i was walking to bathroom i heard footsteps behind me. I just conitnued walking thinking that im maybe just imagining things.

When i entered into bathroom i stood next to mirror looking at myself, taking deep breaths.

"It's okay Tinn, you can do this, it won't last long, then you will be able to go home.." I was telling myself taking deep breaths.

I heard doors opening and voice saying "Long time no see Tinn."

my face went pale, i looked at the mirror again and i saw Sound behind me, i turned around totally shocked.

"Wh..WH..what do you want from me-.." I couldn't even speak.

"Oh nothing, i just want to say hi to my dear... closee.. very closeee.. best friend.."

"You know that we aren't friends anymore, stay away from me you perver."

"You know that's not a good way to talk to your best friend like that.. i can get mad and.. sad.. and when im mad.. i can do many thing you don't want to see.."

I gulped and grabbed sink. I was freezed as he was coming closer to me, not knowing what to do, i couldn't feel my legs. it felt like my whole body stopped working.

"You know, you made me so mad right now.. but.. since you're my best friend.. i won't beat you.. i will let you get away with this but... you have to pay me back.. how about if we.. continue doing what we started in my house..?"