Chapter 11.

The next day i woke up, i didn't feel right, i was still thinking of what happened yesterday, i guess it wasn't a dream, but i really hope it was.

I jumped off my bed and looked at the mirror.

The marks.

Tinn's finger marks were still on my neck, looking even worse.

Why did i do that?

Why am i so dumb?

I fell on my back, feeling dizzy and i started shaking, the feeling i felt was unbeliveable pain in my heart. I felt like the world ended to me.

I still had to go to school, this is unbelieveable, but i can't go to school like this.

I ran to bathroom finding a solution to hide the marks, i saw mom's makeup bad, i used her foundation or corrector or whatever it's called and i put it all over my neck. But no matter how much i put there was still marks and everyone could see it.

I gave up on that.

I didn't know what to do.

And i didn't have time to think about it bacuse i heard my mom calling my name, she told me to get in car as soon as possible.

FUCK! im not done. SHIT.

i heard my mom calling my name again, saying that she will come and beat me if i don't get in car right now.

I grabbed my backpack and my favorite sweater.

When i got into a car i tried my best to hide the marks with my sweater, but there was no need for that because my mom didn't look at me once.

When we arrived she only told me to leave the car, still not looking at me.

As soon as i left my mom drove so fast like she's if hurry.

I felt terrible, i didn't know what will i do with marks. What if someone sees my mark bro.. How will they react?

And then my brain exploded, i thought about what Win's reaction will be.

FUCK. I CAN'T LET HIM SEE MY NECK HE WILL BE WORRIED AND HE WILL ASK SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Unfortunately, Win grabbed my shoulder just in time when he shouldn't, why is he spawning whenever he wasn't supposted to and turned me about to hug me, but instead he saw my marks.

His eyes went white, his face was freezed.

~

- "WHAT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HAPPENED TO YOU? WHO DID THIS TO YOU?"

~

My brain stopped working at that moment, I can't tell him, he will make even bigger problem than it is right now.

I looked at him with cold-sleepy eyes, face all relaxed, i didn't give any reaction to his question, i just continued walking.

Win grabbed my arm, wrong arm, the arm i had bandage on, my wounds have not healed yet.

Then he pulled my arm aggressivly which made my bangade fell of and wounds bleeding again.

Why the fuck aren't my wounds healed yet.. they were last time i changed bandage.. what the fuck happened.

~

- "OH MY GOD GUN IM SO SORRY."

~

I didn't say anything, i watched my arm bleeding again, but it didn't hurt as i wanted it.

Winn grabbed my right arm and we hurried in bathroom, he used bandages and desinfection i had in my backpack and cleaned my wounds, carefully, he was gentle, he was constanly asking me if it hurts me.