cash, death orrrrr... 2 (WillFord)

Começar do início

It's always been like that with the omegas.

But this one, Will, he was different. I didn't get aroused by his fear, and I didn't get pleasure from his pain.

It wasn't disappointing, though, it was just hard for me to commit to.

When I was in the office I kept Will there too. He was quiet and easy to satisfy. I just had to hand a new book or drawing supplies.

He was really good at drawing animals, but he liked to give them dragon features, too.

One time we had a long talk about dragons in this and in other dimensions.

Turns out William was really really smart.

As times passed, I began to like the boy a lot. Having him around was always such a pleasure and he really got good at the fucking part.

As his birthday came close, I wanted to do him a favor.

He had never liked to attend my fancy parties though...

Who could know what Will likes to do on his birthday...

~~~
"It's Till Cipher, who am I talking to?", the the man answered.

"Gleeful. Stanford Gleeful. I was wondering if you could help me surprise your brother for his birthday. ", I said.

Silence.

Then:

"Is this a prank?"

I chuckled.

"It certainly is not. I really like the blue one and I want to make him smile. Please assist me."

"Of course, Mister Gleeful! What exactly do you need?"

"I need to know what he would like to do for his birthday. If I should throw him a party or something?"

"Goodness, no! William hates attention and parties! ...but he always loved going to the park and having cake afterwards. Chills special one, banana-blueberry.  Him and Bill would choose some games for game night and-", Till explained.

I cut him off. "That would be enough information for me. Have good day."

Then I hung up.

When the day came I took Will out to a special rose garden of mine.

I also had my bakers make a really nice banana-blueberry cake.

When we sat down at the table he didn't look happy.

"What's wrong?", I asked kindly as he pushed the cake around on his plate.

"Talk to me.", I said a bit rough.

William flinched.

"I-I really appreciate your attempts, but", he started.

I waited, but he did not continue.

"But what? Is the cake not good?", I asked. I was starting to feel angry.

"It's amazing..."

"Then why aren't you eating it?", I asked loudly.

Suddenly Will jumped up and choked a lame excuse out, before running off.

Now I really was angry, but I took a few moments to cool down before searching for him.

Surprisingly I found him in my room, crying softly and staring out of the window.

I immediately felt my heart sink.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You tried so hard and I'm just ungrateful...", he sobbed out.

"Then what did I do wrong?", I sighed.

"Nothing, it's just, I have never, not once, spend a birthday without my brothers and...and I really miss them. I love my brother's so much...", Will sobbed out.

Then it made click in my head.

Will didn't just like going on walks. He liked doing it with his family.

The cake wasn't special because of the taste. It was special because that Chill made it.

That was my mistake.

"Don't worry about a thing.", I said and left the room shortly to tell my driver that he was to pick up the Cipher siblings .

Then I went back in and cuddled with my sweet darling.

When the driver texted me they were back, I took Will downstairs, where his family was waiting .

This evening I asked Kill for his blessing, even though I didn't have to.

I never forgot to invite my darlings family at any special occasion ever again.

Well, partly because they became my brother's in law.

Well, that happened.