"Wife..." Ethan eyes rolled back as
Yuki began to suck on his cock.

Bobbing Yuki's head up and down while sucking harder and harder.

Ethan could feel his legs slowly melting from the pleasure, his toes curling as his wife went deeper, reaching into his throat.

It was the best feeling ever. Yuki's warm mouth and the warm saliva against his sensitive cock, made him moan in satisfaction.

It went on for a full minute until he felt something inside him
building up.

"Wife, I'm gonna...come..." Ethan breathed deeply, closing his eyes and tightly clamping his hands on Yuki's head.

Ethan released a long moan of pure bliss as his whole cock pulsated with pleasure.

Seconds later, his cock burst out
cumming violently, filling Yuki's entire mouth and throat with his slimy semen. Yuki eagerly gulped it all down while he also came from rubbing his own hard cock.

After discharging all of his load, Ethan gently pulled his dick out.

Yuki wiped the semen that flowed out
from his mouth and popped it into his
mouth. He licked his lips with an almost orgasmic look in his eyes.

"Old man, your semen
tastes so sweet and very old..." Yuki teasingly murmured seductively.

"You said it's old but you eagerly gulped it all." Ethan teasingly whisper in Yuki's blushing ear.

Then he immediately ran towards the bathroom to avoid Yuki's fierce gaze that could kill at any moment.

................................

Mark had always held his stake in the Cruz company securely ever since it rose to become one of the behemoths in business.

Even as he was treated to the usual daily workplace gossip about some members of the staff involved in illicit relationships or how they could be embattled by the advent of a love child out of the woodwork, such sordid news never once eroded his confidence in Ethan.

He knows that Ethan had only the deepest love and loyalty towards him and there was hardly even the slightest blemish of a scandal about him.

If not for love, how else has Ethan have such a sad expression when they are devorcing?

Even during the turmoil of their divorce, Ethan said not a word of anger. He willingly relinquished all duties and powers tied to his office as President of the Cruz company, and left without any complaints.

He did not pester him for anything even following his departure. In fact, when he thought of coming up with a new business, he even came knocking on his door bearing gifts, although he had been too foolishly blind then that he immediately rejected Ethan's offer about asking him to invest his new project.

That made Mark believe that he remained important as ever to Ethan. An unmovable rock that rested deep inside his mind and that made him positively certain that he would agree to mend their fences and reunite as a couple once more.

First and foremost is to remove the bitch that was clinging to Ethan so that he could initiate his plan.

And if he could remarry him again, the Yuhan company would surely be his.

Mark originally agreed to marry Andrew, and they had planned to reveal Michael's the truth to him once he has solidified his position at the company.

But now that things have begun to turn awry, Mark decided that he needed to first get ahold of Ethan's new company.

Andrew had been patient enough to wait for so many years and another one year or two would not hurt. In fact, he could just as easily pull off another divorce just as long as Yuhan company is his.

Mark spent a great deal of effort assuring Michael before he saw Andrew out the door.

"Hon, are you sure of this? You really want to reunite things with Ethan?"

Andrew could not believe this was happening and he just needed to hear him say it again, his face showing with pain.

Mark looked no happier than he was. He wrapped his arms around him and gently said: "Don't blame me. You know I have no choice. Our son is on the verge of being removed from his position. You know best of all how bumpy his ride had been... I would not have to come to this if there is another way..."

His voice broke at the end. Mark felt Andrew's body turning stiff and he let go. He took two steps back and said to him: "I need to help our son, and I'm sorry it has to be like this."

"But you already know that Ivan was already married to someone else."

"So what, you already know how much that guy was so infatuated towards me."

Andrew held him, morose stared before he let him go and walked to his car with a heavy heart and drove off.

Mark was a strong-willed omega with a mind of his own. It took him almost twenty years to finally convince him to divorce Ethan and now that he has made up his mind to reconcile with that man, he knew nothing he said would make any difference.