"You what? You want this? You don't want this?" Slowly, he tilts his head to the side and latches our gazes together. We stare at one another in silence. The hand massaging my breast slows to a stop. "Tell me no or tell me yes, Blue. I need an answer."

My mouth fishes open, preparing to answer.

"And don't lie to me," Michael cuts my excuse to the quick. "Don't tell me you don't want this when I'm in your head, and I can smell your cunt."

"Just because I want this doesn't mean I can have this..."

He chuckles. "Why?"

"Because I'm with Chris. Ryker told you on your first day. I'm not—" My words wheeze to a stop the second his hand slips down my chest. I know where he's going—where he's headed.

Seconds tick by in my head at a glacial pace. I'm stuttering nonsense and begging for mercy I will not receive. Down his fingers go, pressing hard enough to draw a gasp and a desperate moan out of my mouth before they land at my pussy. He slides his middle finger to my clit and rubs it in slow circles.

"Michael... listen to me, we can't... I can't..."

"You can't what?" I hate how he's questioning everything I say. "You can't come for me? I think you can. I think you can come all over my fingers, my mouth and my cock."

"You can't do this..." I whine, arching my back and fighting his iron grip on my hands.

"I think you can come for me as much as you want. I think you want to come for me."

Like an idiot, I nod my head. I do want to come for him. I want it more than my next breath.

He's too strong and I can't get away. Do I want to? I'd wished for this in the past. I'd wished to have his hands all over me—his hands, mouth and his dick fucking me while Chris and Charlie watch.

"All of this stops with a single word, Blue. Say it." Michael leans toward me. Our faces are so close our noses touch. "Tell me you don't want this and I'll stop."

How does he know exactly how and where to stroke? He's only touching me with one finger and I'm nearly there already. It would be cruel to ask Chris and Charlie to accept this—to accept another.

Yet, they'd already decided they were going to share me without my input. Fucking Michael would be my choice, and if they didn't like it, then... My brain shut down.

I didn't want to consider what I would do if they said no, if they walked away. Would I lose everything for a chance at getting what I want? Too much risk, not enough reward.

I'm halfway through garbling out a response when Michael's fingers move deeper, sliding inside of me. Blunt and thick, they stretch my pussy open. Surprised, I curse and slam my legs closed, but they don't budge. He has them separated with his own, almost too far to stay standing.

An innocent look crosses his face, "what were you saying, Blue?"

"You assh—"

Shrieking, I roll my hips and fuck his fingers as they gain speed. Curving beguilingly inside of me and mapping out my g-spot, his fingers are paving my way to where Charlie should have taken me for a second time earlier. The two-by-two inch size rough patch is Chris and Charlie's favorite pastime when they're inside of me. And now, Michael's, too.

My body reacts every time he moves, shivering in his embrace.

"There we go..." he mutters, lowering his mouth ghost mine. "That's how you like it, right?"

His question makes my nose wrinkle, but I can't grasp onto responding as his fingers slow their speed and gain strength. I had the knowledge of what Chris was like as a normal man before he was augmented, and feeling the difference in his stamina was something to behold.

But with Chris and Michael, I don't have the same. Only this. The hunger building in the pit of my stomach matches the lust he exudes with every breath.

His eyes, a pair of moss green beacons in his freckled face, study me intensely. He's able to catalogue and store each time I squirm. The next time—oh, no, I'm already considering a next time— he'll have new tricks.

I'm in his head, too. He's determined to have this—have me. He'll stop if I say so, but as long as I groan, move and push myself toward him, he'll never stop this torture.

The fingers fucking me chose a driving pace. They twist and strike, slipping in and out of me as his thumb presses down on my clit. His name is the only thing I can say.

"You're so fucking beautiful..."

"Michael..."

"You're perfect, you know that? Gorgeous... so sexy when you're going to come for me. You're going to come for me every day."

I fucking hope so.

His whispers grow dark, vowing to never let me go, never stop and make sure I know he'll make me feel like this whenever he gets the chance. My drops open and my head tilts back, offering my neck to his wandering lips. For a moment, they shadow my shoulder, but when I can't stop screaming, his lips seal to mine.

Chris and Charlie have their own leagues. And when they kiss me, I'm on cloud nine. I've always compared their kisses to a man starved of food and drink and they've finally gotten refreshed, but Michael is different.

His kiss isn't any less fulfilling or overwhelming, but it speaks to both a greeting and a goodbye. His tongue pushes past my lips and teeth to tangle with my own. It's a careful introduction, but as he familiarizes himself with every corner of my mouth, he becomes more possessive.

Michael kisses as if he's going to war and we may never see one another ever again. He clings to me, flattening my back to the tower as his fingers fuck my pussy. I ride them, rutting my hips so hard the tower I rest on shakes.

My legs tremble as heat builds in my stomach. If I could just come...

Openly, I moan into his mouth and suck his tongue like I will suck his cock. Grinding against him as he groans. The hand holding mine hostage tightens, pinning me mercilessly until I break away from his kiss and scream.

Tinkles spread to the tips of my fingers and toes. They're a deliriously wonderful side effect of my orgasm. Moaning, I sag in his embrace, murmuring a soft thank you as he releases my wrists.

"You'll come for me every day, Blue."

I nod, "yes."

When he pulls back, I mistake his movement for withdrawal, and end up squeezed against the tower again.

"I didn't say you could move."

Wide-eyed, I nod and stammer an apology.

"Lift your leg."

I do as I'm told, watching Michael tear Chris' sweatpants off my legs and toss them to the side. His hands prop my legs open, exposing my pussy to his analyzing gaze. A groan thrums through him, and he licks his lips as he draws his gaze back to mine.

"Michael..." I shift, trying to free myself from his grasp, but I fail. "I just—ah!"

Proper ladies don't make the sounds I make when Michael licks my pussy. I'm reeling. He can't... eat me here. Somebody could walk in!

Frantically, I push at his hands, but he doesn't let go.

Soft suction settles on my clit as his tongue makes deliberate circles around it. It's embarrassing how quickly I meet my orgasm. I'm shattering on his mouth a minute later, riding his face.

"Michael, we have to stop! Someone could come in and—" my voice climbs two octaves when the suction strengthens, "see us."

"No one ever comes in this room, Blue," he says, pulling back to offer me a wicked smile, "but you are."

I did. Two more times.