𝙂𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮

Maybe it was because the school was going on so the system really didn't bother me?

Is he a model?

I was already on my third quest.

He's super cute!

But the second quest just ended yesterday!

Celebrity? Take a picture!

My third quest was to find a fruit named "giggleberry" in the rural areas of sunukdo.

What the hell is even a giggleberry?

As I waddled towards the bus stop, two tall figures lingered behind me.

"M/N?"

"Daniel?" I looked at him confused, "and Jay?" what are the main characters doing here? Do they want giggleberry too?

"What are you doing here?" Daniel asked, smiling as if meeting me was the best thing that happened to him.

"Oh I was just going to Sunukdo...for a trip" I smiled, "Where are you guys going?"

There was no way they were going to the same way as I am? The main characters are here so the plot must  be going on. I shouldn't interfere much. I'll leave as soon as my bus arrives.

"What a coincidence! We are going the same way" yea? Turn around and go the other way then.

I smiled, "That's amazing. Have fun then. I'll be going my bus is here"

I got up on the bus and sat on the window seat. I should find the berry as soon as I get there. Since school is off, I'll try to get many quests as done.

I went to Sunukdo.......with Daniel and Jay. They had the same bus as me. Shit.

Shit.

"Oh my! Daniel sure has a lot of friends!" The old lady greeted us with a smile.

"Hello ma'am" I greeted, taking off my shoes.

"Do you too live with Daniel?" Huh me?

"Oh no it's only me and Daniel, M/N and Jay are our school friends" Daniel spoke up.

The old lady smiled, "Jay, M/N make yourself comfortable. Think of me as your mom" she said with warmth.

Both of us unconsciously smiled, How could we not? Such a sweet lady. I could tell from her hands alone how hard she works to fill her family's stomach and her son's school fees.

"That's my friend" Daniel said, pointing to the guy who was sleeping, not disturbed by any noise or so.

"He's living with me and I came to help with the problem he has" he smiled.

"Oh I know him" I said, squinting my eyes to get a better look, "That's the small cashier from the convience store"

Jay nodded, although I wasn't sure, I felt like Jay was squinting his eyes as well beside me as we both scanned the sleeping figure.

"O-oh you guys know him?" Daniel asked, scratching his head.

"I did exchange a few conversations with him" I caressed my chin, "And Jay did company me once"

As the night came and the moon hovered upon us, Daniel hovered above the bed.

"He sleeps early I guess" I said, staring outside the window but in reality, I was actually looking at the hologram. Except for the giggleberry quest, nothing had appeared.

A soft tap made me close the screen. It was Jay. The small cashier had woken up.

"IIIII....It's nice meeting you again"

So he moved away to earn money? Now that's a reliable son. "So not only do you have the same name, you guys also live together. The world sure is small" I smiled before taking a sip from the water bottle.

While I drank, I saw Jay offering a piece of gum to Daniel. It shouldn't take long for them to get close to eachother.

"My mom gave Daniel a 5 dollar bill, but it got stolen because of me" he said, folding the boxes, "my mom gave it to him by selling these boxes. It's not a lot but to Daniel it was a lucky charm" and we listened while folding boxes.

I didn't say anything. Maybe I wanted to help but maybe I didn't wanted interfere with any plot. I just listened while folding the boxes.

The next morning arrived and I went out early to find giggleberry. As I went out of the door, I looked at the boxes of clothes and utensils. I couldn't help with the 5 dollar bill but atleast I could make them comfortable....but....what is this piles of empty boxes doing here? I looked at the piles of flattened boxes placed just across my boxes.

It dosen't matter, what does is giggleberry.

I jogged towards the hilly areas. The berry should be there. According to the picture that was shown to me by the system, it looks like a normal grape hanging from the branches. I just have to find it before an wild animal eats it.

7 hours later....

I panted as the sweats dropped off my face. My hands bloody as my legs trembled. I grabbed the giggleberry with my trembling hands, holding it up as the evening sun shone on me.

I had to cut through the thorny path, swin through a lake, fight a boar then climb this cliff to get this giggleberry.

As soon as I held it up, it disappeared into thin air, only leaving it's sweet scent on my hands.

The screen popped up just before my eyes, somehow, seemed more sweeter than the fruit.

I returned that evening. Walking through the roads of the rural area, covered by hills, it was pretty peaceful. The bustling city somehow seemed irritating. Flights, drunk men and what not.

bump

The big guy walked past me. His heaving footsteps that seemed like it could crush a skull. He looked back at me with the angry face of his and bowed his head, more like nodded, as a apology.

Maybe it really isn't that peaceful.

In a distance, I could see two guys. One crouching down while the other layed down, unconscious.

"M/N!" he called out frantically, waving his hands. The one who was unconscious was Jay. Did that guy just knock him out?

I ran to him and croched down, checking his pulse incase anything worse happened, he was alive to say the least. "What happened?" I asked to the panicked Daniel.

"I don't know I just got here" he looked at me, "but that guy is known for causing trouble. I'm sure he started something"

I turned back to the way that big guy was going over. I could still see his back from afar and his slightly limping body. Jay was a lean guy, that guy had more advantage no wonder.

"Can you help me?" Daniel asked, he was trying to pick up Jay's body onto his back. Blud thinks he's the knight in shining armour.

Nevertheless, I helped Daniel carry Jay. It was a quiet way back home. The evening was quiet and the orange hues covered the atmosphere. It felt peaceful, until Jay woke up and Daniel started crying.

Daniel didn't even carry him half way home when Jay woke up. After that I had to carry him. Although Jay didn't insist it, I could see that he wasn't comfortable with Daniel carrying him so I carried him.

Atleast the old lady of Daniel had prepared a hot meal.

Was this the thanksgiving everyone experiences?