𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

Lmao sorry guys my parents are getting a divorce so it was a little hectic

I'm pretty sure many of my readers have already read other Xmale lookism books. Most of them start with chapter 1(of the webtoon itself) so you guys are probably familiar with the incidents of the first few chapters. I'll be skipping a lot of chapters and details and will be heading towards the further chapters with speed. I know i don't update much but i think with the newer chapters (as I have also read every Xmale reader lookism story in Wattpad, i think I was getting bored of writing things I have already read many times) I'll be more active. If you think there's a specific chapter or moment or detail that should be specifically mentioned then please tell me so! Thank you! Love you!

____________________________________

It was already Thanksgiving yet I laid in my bed like a turkey. Who am I supposed to be thankful for? The house was specially empty and quiet today. I let all the servants take a day off for Thanksgiving and slipped a sweet bonus for them. It must be a real treat for them but me? Money had lost it's value in my eyes. I didn't earn it neither did I save it. A few quests would grant me a average man's 3 year salary in an instant.

Speaking of quests, I lazily swiped my hand through the air, summoning a holographic screen.

"Oh, a new quest?" I mumbled to myself.

I tapped on the swirling letters that read "new quest." My eyes widened as I read the quest description.

   ╭── ⋅ ⋅ ──          ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Quest Name: "The Lost Pet"

Quest Description: A distraught pet owner has lost it's dog in the neighborhood of Gangbuk. Help him find his dog [2].

Quest prize: Golden card

[Puzzle completion [1/2]. Key's hidden in the bushes of Gangbuk]

Good luck

     ── ⋅ ⋅ ──         ── ⋅ ⋅ ── 

A golden card and a key for finding someone's dog? Isn't the system too generous?

I received a rubber duck card for the first quest I did here, which was inviting myself to Jay's house. It wasn't hard at all, maybe that's why the card was so stupid. It could summon a rubber duck out of nowhere but only once a day. Not that I had any desire to summon rubber ducks every hour. I shook my head at the memory. After that quest, I got angry with the system and didn't open the quest, who would've thought it was holding such a precious quest!

I took off with my car. The road glowed with certain symbols, indicating which way to go. As I rode, I could see the symbols coming to an end from afar. On the end of the glowing symbol, stood a distraught guy, screaming. He has brown hair and a tall statue, probably the same age as me?

I got off the car and sprinkled myself with some water. I was planing to be a ongoing jogger who stopped by to help. Warming up a little, I jogged softly and steadily towards him, ready to open my mouth for a conversation.

"Excuse me!" he turned around and screamed in my face, "Have you seen my dog?" he shoved a photo in my face. A white dog with short hair.

This is the dog I have to find?

"I haven't" I said.