3𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔

M/N really didn't see much in the festival everyone was so hyped about.

He roamed around like a foreigner from one shop to another. Mouth stuffed with creamy bread provided by two handsome bakers. Hands full with toys and stuff he'll surely use later or keep around his room.

Suddenly it felt like a group of bulls pushing him in one direction.

Zombie Apocalypse?

No?

Slave auction? Did i  reincarnate in 1859?

M/N also (pushed by the crowd) went to the slave auction . Seeing his friends up there, he couldn't help but giggle.

After seeing a few bids, he eventually left, wasn't interesting enough. He went to the school's  parking lot where he remembered seeing ducklings.

"Duckies duckies!" He called out, checking under the cars and behind the bushes when he heard a car parking.

The festival started hours ago, who comes now?

The car was luxurious.

M/N was more interested. A rich person?

The car door was opened by a handsome tall man with slicked hair. Forearms covered in tattoos and eyes covered with dull black sunglasses.

M/N was extremely interested (in men)

The man didn't seem to notice the M/N who was couching down like a child near the bushes with slightly open mouths and a glisten of interest in his eyes.

The tall man went around the car and opened the door for someone else, a girl.

M/N lost interest. He has a girl.

She was tall as well with rather unrealistic body features. She had her arms crossed and not a movement in her expression until her eyes landed on M/N.

M/N lost his appetite.

It was the dirty eye girl.

Once again, Crystal and M/N had a dirty stare contact with a confused Gun looking back and forth.

M/N rubbed his eyes as tears came out. Gosh who is she.

"Quack Quack"

"DUCKIES!"

_______________________________

After half an hour or so, M/N heard some commotion going on.

Who found out Daniel is poor?
[very bad reference joke indeed but it's a reference from the previous chapter]

It was the dirty eye girl and dirty arms guy... with Daniel?

M/N almost stepped out when dirty arms threw a kick but dirty mustache came .

Vasco?

3dirties

M/N laughed at his own joke.

"M/N?"

"stfu"

Now M/N stood infront of dirty arms as he looked him up and down, "You are the one who was glaring a few minutes ago"

M/N scrunched his face in confusion, disgust and anger, "You mean she's the one who started it first"

Crystal glared with offended eyes and finally moved her dead hands from the cross position, "First, you were with that small cashier and glared at me then now here? Who are you?"

M/N glared back with offended eyes, body language and mouth, "You were the one who started with the dirty side eye right?"

It was like a bickering between two siblings.

Gun couldn't take it anymore and came between both of them, his large hand covering both of their mouth, "shut it"

"The chairman is calling us back, let's go" Gun said before letting go of M/N and taking Crystal away like a wild animal.

It was a tense moment as both of the animals squinted their eyes at eachother with their claws ready to attack.

As soon as Crystal was made to sit in the back seat, she shoved her head outside the car window and continued to glare at M/N.

Gun swiftly made his way to the driver's seat before both of the ferrets could attack eachother. In the rear mirror as he drove away, he could see Crystal's head still out and M/N scrunching his nose and squinting his eyes. Who is he?

_______________________________
(Nobody complain about this barrier apperaring too much. I'm an awkward person and don't know how to continue)

The festival soon started and M/N cheered like the rent was due.

"M/N you don't even know who they are"

"YOU CAN DO IT!"

"M/N the show is taking a break"

"THE STAGE IS EMPTY? IS IT WAITING FOR ME?"

M/N was basically unstoppable. It was a good thing they were at the back of the crowd because they were tall or else........

"DANIEL MY LOVE DANIEL MY BOY DUKE MY LITTLE PUG MY LITTLE CHIHUAHUA!"

The people looked back, covering their ears with an annoyed expression.

Zack had enough and covered the mouth of the screaming gorilla.

The festival came to a end and students started to leave .

The next day, M/N watched Daniel in the screen without a smile. They cropped out Duke? What crazy bastard .

"Life's so unfair. Even though Daniel is a good guy, this kind of circumstances may ruin his relationship with Duke and many others"

I look at Zack with a glint of respect, this sharky snarky bastard can actually think?

"Imagine if they are in a po$n together but you only see Daniel. That's no fun"

Nevermind. He's still a dumb bitch.