Option 1 or 2?

______

Hello everyone! It is officially summer, so I am able to update a lot more frequently, thankfully. Enjoy the chapter! I don't own that cute little comic, but I found it hilarious xD

Peace

______

3rd Person POV

"Kabuto..." The snake like voice hisses.

Not a second later, the gray haired boy appears in front of his master, pushing his glasses up. "Yes, my lord?"

"Something is wrong. Sasuke hasn't returned. Be a dear and go retrieve the scroll, then bring Sasuke back to me. Nothing else." He demands, Kabuto nodding determinedly and walking out of the dark room into the equally dark hall.

Kabuto sprints out of the hideout, remembering the route Sasuke was to take.

Not too long later, Kabuto reaches the outskirts of the village where Sasuke was supposed to retrieve the scroll. But the Uchiha was nowhere to be found.

Kabuto concentrated, trying to sense Sasuke's chakra. After a few minutes, working up a small sweat, Kabuto finds Sasuke's chakra.

He sighs annoyedly, running to where Sasuke is.

Kabuto's face immediately lights up with a sinister smirk.

"Well, well, well... Look what the cat dragged out of the bag." He snarls, seeing the two bodies.

One already being awake.

"You did some damage to Sasuke-kun..." Kabuto snickers, seeing the girl pushing herself up against a tree.

Originally, she was a lot closer to Sasuke. But she woke up first, and knew she couldn't do any damage to him with the wounds she carried.

"What do you want, Kabuto?" She hisses hatefully, blood from the hole in her shoulder seeping out at an even faster rate than before.

"Oh, nothing." He says, his lips stretching in a fake smile. "I just came to retrieve our Sasuke-kun. After all, you did quite the number on him. He isn't exactly in the best position right now..." Kabuto says, his hand becoming enveloped in a green light.

The intricate burn wounds on Sasuke from Kaji's ribbons start to fade away, however Kabuto's eyes widen for a second.

"How... How did you do this?" He says, eyes full of shock. "You managed to pump chakra into half of the nerves in his upper body... and you heated the chakra up... You burnt the inside of his nerves." Kabuto says with a surprised tone.

"This will take a long time to heal. And I won't be able to do it here, especially with her around." The gray haired boy mutters to himself, heaving Sasuke over his shoulder.

"Aren't... Aren't you going to kill me or something?" Kaji asks, panting.

"Sorry. As much as I'd love to kill you, orders from Lord Orochimaru prevent me from doing so."

Kaji sighs in relief, knowing that Kabuto is a kiss ass. Orochimaru's word is law to Kabuto. There's no way he'd do anything to go against them.

Kabuto sprints off to the village, ready to get the scroll, an unconscious Sasuke over his shoulder.

Kaji's POV

I curse to myself.

"If I didn't have this shoulder injury, and completely waste a large amount of chakra on that last technique... I would've been able to kill him." I mutter to myself.