Kill

_____

Hello! I want this chapter to be a long one, and I hope that I can write the fighting scenes well enough so you can get a clear picture in your head. This chapter also has some made up jutsu, just in case you wanted to know.

Peace!

_____

Kaji's POV

"So, how's it been?" I ask sarcastically, narrowing my eyes.

Sasuke.

He doesn't respond, glaring at me with his dead eyes.

"You having fun with the guy who murdered my clan?" I ask him, clenching my jaw and glaring at him.

Truthfully, I'm salty about this. I mean, Sasuke knows what it's like to have your clan taken away from you. Sasuke knew that Orochimaru was the one who took my whole clan away, as Itachi did with his. So I would've thought he would understand what I was feeling.

Though, I guess I've been doing the same to him. Spending time with Itachi and all. And even though Itachi did it for the good of the village, Sasuke doesn't understand that, so it doesn't matter what I'd say if he found out.

I stare at him for a short time, a questioning look appearing on my face.

I start to smirk, seeing his eyes narrow at me, probably not understanding why I switched facial expressions so quickly.

"So, Sasuke, tell me," I begin, grabbing a scroll out of my pouch and unraveling it. I wave my hand at him nonchalantly, signaling that I wouldn't attack him until he did so to me. I bite my thumb, swiping it across the marked up paper. My matte black katana pops out, falling gracefully into my outstretched palm.

I keep the katana at my side, rolling the scroll back up and popping it back in my pouch. I use the katana as a crutch to get back up, my eyes connecting with his.

"Are you a raging homosexual?" I ask him, totally serious.

I see his mouth drop open slightly, and I see his face twist in anger, his eye twitching agitatedly.

My lips curl into a smirk, "It's alright Sasuke. I understand, you can't control what you're feeling." I say, slowly walking around in a circle. I look up at the sky, "I don't mind, really. Of course your fan girls will be devastated, but they'll come to understand. So," I continue, "Is it Naruto?" I ask like the smart ass I am. I smirk at his frustrated face, a tiny blush popping up on it.

He doesn't say anything, so I continue. "I understand. If he wasn't my friend and I wasn't already interested in someone, I would be attracted to him too. Plus, you two seem to have made that special connection," I say, mockingly, "A while ago. And, as I remember it, you two have kissed, peed together, and pooped together. Couple worthy to me. You a top or bottom, Sasuke-kun?"

My banter makes him furious, and I smirk as he charges towards me, unsheathing his sword on the way. I take my sword out of the sheathe casually, throwing the sheathe to the side so it won't get in the way. He finally reaches me, pushing his sword forward in an attempt to stab me. I easily move my head to the left, and smirk as I feel his leg sweep the floor and kick my own legs. I secretly make hand signs as I fall to the floor, grabbing something out of my pouch and pressing it onto his lower leg. My back bangs against the hard earth, and he holds the sword to my throat, pressing it down harshly.

He slices into me completely, detaching my head from my neck. I come out from behind him, watching his eyes get annoyed at the clone as smoke appears in the place where my body used to be. I smile an innocent smile at him as I make two more clones, stepping back and letting them do all the work for now.