26 - Our Bodies, Our Hearts

Jade

Mission hitched my thighs up, fingers palming my skin with a greedy hunger. I tightened my legs around his waist, wanting him soul deep, but unable to get the words out. Our lips crashed with blistering heat, and his hardness notched between my legs. Seeking entry. I let out a hiss, trembling with need. Mission nipped at my bottom lip.

"Can't wait, wildcat. I need to be inside you." His fingers pull aside my underwear and he thrusts deep, swallowing my guttural moan. Our bodies meld together, moving as one. My hips rushed to meet his desperate slams. I never wanted to leave this moment, swept up in the force of our passion. Did I ever think I could control what was between Mission and me? It had always been a fiery blaze, scorching us into a blackened mess and now it set my skin alight. The storage closet door rattled, giving our furtive fuck away. The tiny, cramped space smelled of cleaning chemicals. It was dark and dank, but it was perfect. Mission ground his hips against me, panting softly into my mouth.

"G-guh Brye. So f-fucking good." My teeth clenched at a sharp wave of pleasure. The rough edge of our lust consumed me, my body only a vessel. Mission's tongue tangled with mine, ravenous like he wanted my soul. His cock dragged out, white stars dancing in my eyes.

"That's it, wildcat. Take every inch." He slammed against me, muffling my moans with the palm of his hand. I panted against his skin, glad for his foresight. I couldn't stay quiet, not when his cock was owning every part of me. This wasn't the first time we'd snuck away to have sex, and if I was honest with myself, it wouldn't be the last.

Just like our first time up against a wall of a country club, we'd always loved fucking in the shadows. When I propositioned him two weeks ago, I didn't think it would spiral so quickly. But there was no going back. I couldn't stop myself. Mission's hand snuck between us and he worked my sensitive clit. My back was jammed against the wall, pinned by his powerful hips. Mission's thrusts became shallow, focusing on my pleasure first.

"Kiss me." He ordered, sliding his hand away.

God, he was everywhere. Inside, outside, claiming every single inch of my body.

And my heart.

"I-I... feels so good." I whispered in his ear. I love you. Is what I wanted to say, but there was still something holding me back. Mission searched my face, his eyes seeing through me. My cheeks flared red under his unbreakable gaze. His hips slowed, rolling into me with a sensual pace. His cock jutted at the perfect place inside me, dragging over it with ease.

"I love you." He said it for me, never faltering in his slow, deliberate movements. Outside this closet, the club was lively. Laughter floated past us outside, a sharp crack in our little bubble. But I didn't notice any of it. Only the taste of salt on his skin, earthy musk that I wanted to bottle. The way his breath puffed against my cheek with each soft grunt. His eyes remained pinned on mine, rolling backwards occasionally when I squeezed him tight. This differed from every other time. Those had been almost like hate fucks. Quick, hard, and ferocious. I'd marked him enough to make up for the time we'd been apart. He'd urged me to, begged for blood. We crashed together, exploded and spiraled in our pleasure. But this was languid. This was forever. I blinked away a sudden rush of tears in the corner of my eyes.

"I don't want this to end." I whispered against his lips. His stubble tickled my skin as he nuzzled me, all the while pumping slow and tender. I wrapped my arms around his neck, meeting his gaze honestly for the first time. His breath hitched at what he saw there, and Mission shook his head. Like he was trying and failing to toss off the hope that sprung up in his gaze.

"So don't." His lips melded to mine, and I could taste the fear. Bitter and bright in this dark closet, it bristled through us both. Making my hairs stand on end. He didn't want to chance me speaking of explaining away our connection. So, I let him steal my voice, sank into the escape he offered. The hypnotic rock of his hips edged me closer to release, and I started to tingle all over. I broke away from his devouring kiss with a gasp.

"I'm going to cum."

"Me too, wildcat, me too." Mission panted, slamming me against the wall. His hips pistoned twice more before we fell together. His kiss stifled my moan. Our bodies wrapped around each other as we fell. He was my anchor, and I was his. We were too alike to balance each other out, but the chaos was addicting, undeniable.

He called me a wildcat, but his spirit was just as free. Unshackled by the bullshit of our pasts, the sex felt different. Like we were building our own foundation, one that could house our crazy energy together. My thighs tightened around him unconsciously, wanting him to stay.

"I better get back out there. Iron didn't give me a bar to run so I could fuck the patrons in the cleaning closet." I tried for levity, but his dark eyes didn't crinkle with humor. When Mission pulled away, my skin longed for his warmth with an ache so visceral I palmed my stomach. The magic we'd built in here was brittle, bowing under the weight of what? Why was I letting this moment rust? Mission had buckled his belt and had his hand on the handle, preparing to leave. Quickly and quietly, like always.

"Wait." I slid my hand in his and tugged him down the hall. Sweat peppered my upper lip. I was sure Mission could feel how clammy my hand was in his iron grip. As we neared the bar, he cast me a wary look, waiting for me to pull away. Still, he didn't say anything. Content to do whatever my game required. I nudged him with my shoulder.

"You want a beer?" I asked, only then untangling our fingers. I slipped behind the bar, waving him over with a bemused smile. He coasted his hand through his hair, his forehead adorably creased. Wings and Taylor were seated at the bar and my best friend watched with a hawklike narrowed gaze. I served the boys their drinks, slipping back into manager mode. The staff I had working behind the bar were more than efficient and the night slipped away in a myriad of bottles and glasses.

"So, you and Mission." Taylor raised her eyebrows when she followed me to the quiet end of the bar. I focused on the receipts I had in my hand.

"What about us?" The thrill of saying us didn't go unnoticed by my heart. It thumped its approval against my ribs, rattling with giddy hope.

"How long have you been hooking up with him on the down low?" Taylor dropped her observation, blunt like a rock on the smooth surface of a lake. The ripples held implications, and my head chimed with a warning. But it was unneeded. Something inside of me had shifted, and I didn't feel afraid anymore. I met her concerned gaze with a shrug.

"What makes you think that?" I toyed with the receipts. Curious about what she would say.

"He's happy." Her long blonde hair slid over her shoulder as she nodded to the boys. They looked slightly out of place with their Sleepless Knight cuts at the bar. But they were laughing at something and Mission had his entire head tossed back. A world away from the brooding biker who had ended things with his hurtful words. He would never have known such joy, and it was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen. My chest couldn't contain the warmth it felt at seeing his pleasure. Knowing I'd been part of the reason, it came so easily. I reached over and grabbed Taylor's hand.

"Girl, I think I'm in love."