5. Making Bad Deals

Mission

There was a hell. And I was in it.

Mounted on the wall were four new framed photos. Club girls bent over Rooster's bike, looking like every mans dream. The one closest to me?

A sinful shot of Jade with water pouring down her tits. Her body glistened like a goddess. She had on one of her leather harnesses, every inch of her trussed up like the sweetest dessert you could imagine. I had almost run out of the bar when I saw the fresh additions. I'd seen her posing for Taylor a few weeks ago and even though the sight of her bending over a bike had made me so fuckin hard, I couldn't think, now it made my stomach acid boil. All I wanted to do was fist my hand in her dark hair and bend her over my bike, not fucking Roosters, and punish her with my cock.

Why punish her? Because I had other things I needed to be focusing on, but all I could do was think about Jade. I had earned two thousand in the past couple of weeks. But there were no extra runs I could go on for the rest of the month.

I needed money. If I didn't I---fuck I couldn't keep doing this. My gut swirled constantly with anxiety. Even sitting here, I could feel sweat dripping down my back. I swore that every person looking at me knew. Somehow, they knew what I had tried so damn hard to bury. My sister was determined to ruin me further. There was no way I could get the extra three thousand I needed to get her off my back.

What would happen when I didn't pay? I felt light-headed at the prospect.

I jerked my head up in surprise as someone slid into the booth, my jaw clenching when I saw who it was. Dane French. He was holding a stack of photos and tossed them on the table with a smile.

"How are ya Mission? Long time no see." He shoved his hand out and I shook it, narrowing my eyes at the man.

"Last time you fucked me over. You got some nerve coming back here." I growled.

Dane huffed a nervous laugh, his hand coasting through his curly blonde hair. He was trouble. A nomad who followed the wind and fat whales who he conned into illicit gambling. There was an air of danger around the wily guy and I didn't trust him one inch.

"Don't tell me you're holding a grudge about that? It wasn't my fault the cops busted the night before it began." He wheedled.

"What are you doing here?" I grumbled, not wanting to get into it with the slippery guy.

"I got a game on Saturday." He dropped his voice, taking a sip of his beer. I straightened, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I'm not flush with cash right now." I admitted. Not that I would have played, anyway. I used to love playing cards when I was younger. The glow of winning dims after a while.

"Perfect. We can help each other." He said, deceptively casual, but his eyes glinted with mischief. I snorted, it dawned on me what he wanted.

"What poor schmuck are you swindling this time?" I laughed darkly, tossing back the rest of my whiskey. I had one drink left. Any more than that and I couldn't control the pull I felt towards Jade. The need for her burned under my skin, but I couldn't risk letting her in. So, I stuck to my drinks and hoped one day I would stop craving her.

"Does it matter?" Dane's smile glittered. "I'll split it thirty/seventy with you."

Everything in me wanted to say no. It was too much of a risk and if I got caught. I flicked a look at Iron, and he hadn't missed the conversation we were having. He didn't miss anything. I didn't want to bring any kind of heat to the club. Dane wasn't banned from the club but he had a reputation and most steered clear of him when he swung through.