10. Secrets Spilling Out In the Light

TW for the following: Sex scene, physical abuse, death, blackmail, drug use, prostitution. 

We find out what happened to Mission to make him so messed up but in case one of the above is triggering I would skip. Take care of yourselves xo

Mission

"You can take it." I grunted, my hips pinning Jade to the wall. The door shuddered as I pistoned into her, making it clear to anyone who walked past what we were doing in my room.

As if her throaty cries didn't tell the same story.

But I couldn't have stopped, even if I wanted to. The silky, hot grip of her pussy on my hard length brought black stars to my eyes.

"I'm going to be late," she complained half heartedly, thrusting her pert ass back to meet me.

"Yeah Wildcat?" Her body writhed under me, hot and perfect. "You want me to stop?"

I pulled back an inch, not giving her room to move. My hands roamed under her leather crop top to grip her small tits. The soft swell of skin fired me up like a flipped switch. This wasn't the first time I'd been inside my girl today, but it felt like it was.

Nirvana each time. Reaching for the planes of exaltation. When I was inside Jade, it was like time stopped. The world bled away and there was only us. I never wanted it to end. I bunched her leather skirt up around her hips and she moaned as I slapped her ass.

She knew I couldn't resist this outfit. Nor the cheeky look she'd tossed over her shoulder as she walked to the door.

"Fuck Brye." She gasped against the door as I plunged into her again. I slid my hands down and played with her clit. Grinding against her ass as I found the rhythm I knew would have her falling apart. Her breathy inhales set my skin on fire, and I answered with low moans of my own.

Had anything ever felt this good?

It wasn't until I felt her clenching around me I couldn't hold back. My weight crushed her as I panted in her ear. My cock jerked inside of Jade. There was a moment of regret that I was wearing a condom. The barrier between us felt wrong.

I would have to talk to Jade, see if we could take that step soon. It took us longer still to pry away from each other and stumble into the bar. I had my arm slung around her shoulder and was sucking on her neck like a sixteen-year-old.

I wouldn't have been so easy with my affection if I'd known Gemma was there. I would have guarded Jade like a dragon with their hoard, not letting anyone get eyes on her. But it was too late. The keen gaze of my sister locked on Jade and followed her as she slipped behind the bar.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I'd hustled her out of the bar. My knees were watery and weak.

"Your girlfriend dresses like a slut. I guess that makes sense. No one in their right mind would link up with a murderer."

Shock rocketed through me. Limbs stiffened. I thought I'd escaped this.

"She's not my girlfriend." I spat out gruffly. And a part of me died a little, shriveled on the inside. Knowing that I was going to have to end it with Jade. I had been running since I was a kid, and Gemma found me each time. A wraith, determined to torment me for my crimes. She was a soul sucking, heartless witch.