False Moon Pack

The False Moon was Lorilei's secret Supernatural organisation that she started in college; she used her Supernatural connections to sell magical items, perform spells and make potions for those who needed them. When she joined Klaus, beginning to find Werewolves, they found members for the Packmates, and it was Klaus' idea to take the name, which Lorilei was happy to do.

Klaus has a few rules for the Pack; he won't turn anyone under 18 years old due to feeling it is too young and won't turn anyone who does not wish to be turned. Lorilei, Klaus and the Pack Alphas have weekly meetings to discuss what to do as they want to be part of the community and also to help stay connected with the Pack.

PACK MEMBERS

Spokane
Leo, Ava, Chris, Derek, Robert, Mia, Cole, Maggie, Sara, Beth, Kristina and Michael

Leo Santiago was the Alpha of the former Spokane Pack, the first to join Klaus' new Pack and knew Lorilei in college before he met Ava one summer and dropped out of college

Leo Santiago was the Alpha of the former Spokane Pack, the first to join Klaus' new Pack and knew Lorilei in college before he met Ava one summer and dropped out of college. He married and made Ava the Luna of their Pack; both are Triggered Werewolves who plan to become Hybrids. Leo and Ava have a six-year-old son named Chris Santiago, who they had after dropping out of college to begin their Pack.
Derek and Robert Jones are married and the only gay couple in the False Moon Pack. They are the Betas of the former Spokane Pack and joined the Pack with Ava and Leo. Lorilei helped Derek and Robert adopt Mia, their eight-year-old daughter, an Untriggered Werewolf the Siphon found. Robert will turn into a Hybrid first until Mia is old enough to look after herself, and then Derek will become one later.
Cole and Maggie Roberts are also the Betas of the former Spokane Pack and married with two twin sixteen-year-old daughters, Sara and Beth. The family are Triggered Werewolves, who joined the Pack only a few years ago after the twins defended themselves against Sara's ex-boyfriend, whom they accidentally killed. The parents plan to become Hybrids, and the twins must wait until they turn eighteen to become Hybrids, too.
Kristina Harrison and Michael Smith are the Omegas of the former Spokane Pack and are a couple, though Michael was the only human in the Pack, and Kristina is a Triggered Werewolf who plans to be a Hybrid. Kristina is Maggie's younger sister and Sara and Beth's aunt and joined them; after joining the Pack, she met Micheal.

Montana
Martin, Diana, Phoebe, Tina, Andy, Duke, Sophia, April, Stevie, Elmira, Ollie, Zara, Sandra and Nathan

MontanaMartin, Diana, Phoebe, Tina, Andy, Duke, Sophia, April, Stevie, Elmira, Ollie, Zara, Sandra and Nathan