Know Thy Enemy

Know Thy Enemy

Isobel is at the front door of the Gilbert House; she looks at Elena while Jenna looks between them, stunned

Isobel is at the front door of the Gilbert House; she looks at Elena while Jenna looks between them, stunned. "Hello, Elena. It's nice to see you again," Isobel spills the secret as Jenna looks at Elena in shock.
"Again?" Jenna asks her niece, but she doesn't know what to say.
"So, you're the woman who's dating my husband. I need to speak to Elena. May I come in?" Isobel asks.
"N-N-No. Don't... Don't invite her in," Elena orders, stepping closer.
"I need to talk to you, Elena," She urges her daughter.
"No!" The human doppelganger snaps, slamming the door in her birth mother's face and looks at her aunt, who's silently crying, heartbroken at all the lies.
"You knew she was still alive? Ric? John? Did they know?" Jenna asks her.
"I can explain everything, Jenna," Elena tries to tell her.
"No," She snaps.
"No. Jenna, please," Her niece pleads with her as Jenna runs upstairs to her room, with Elena racing after her. "Jenna, please. No, wait. Jenna, please wait." She enters her room, slamming the door behind her as Elena tries to get inside to talk. "Jenna, you have to talk to me. I... I need to explain what's going on. Jenna, please." Jenna slides down to the floor, crying as she listens to her niece.

↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬

Stefan and Damon rush downstairs, needing to head out to get information on Isobel's sudden appearance and to help Bonnie. "Isobel just showed up at their front doorstep," Stefan explains.
"What's she doing here?" Damon questions.
"I don't know. That's what I'm gonna go find out," The younger Salvatore replies, heading downstairs, and Katherine walks into the hallway, joining them.
"I don't think that you should tell her that I'm here," Katherine informs the brothers.
"What? Why?" Stefan asks her.
"It's better if she and John not know that I stayed in town after I got out of the tomb," She explains.
"You're the one in cahoots with them. You made a deal with John that almost got me killed," Damon replies, looking at her.
"I did what I had to to get out of the tomb. Now I'm reconsidering my alliance," Katherine tells them and turns around to walk away, but Stefan stops her.
"What do you know?" Stefan asks her.
"I know that I want Klaus dead, which puts me squarely on team you. Besides, if you two ever need me to swap places with Elena again, the less people know that I'm here, the better. Think about it, Stefan. Come on. Be smart," She explains, having a secret agenda.
"Tell you what. You two, uh... Call Alaric let him know that his wife's just showed up on his girlfriend's doorstep," He tells his brother and looks at them before leaving as Katherine and Damon look at each other before Damon heads out to meet up with Jeremy and Bonnie to look for the Witch massacre site.

↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↫↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬↬

Lorilei walks out of her bedroom, fixing her hair as she sees Luka sitting on her couch, staring at nothing. "What's wrong, kid?" She asks her, sitting down next to him.