New York to Tennessee

Lorilei sits in the passenger seat of Klaus' car with Stefan in the back seat, brooding away as usual since they've been on the road for the last day

Lorilei sits in the passenger seat of Klaus' car with Stefan in the back seat, brooding away as usual since they've been on the road for the last day. "Could you stop brooding, it's getting on my nervous," The Siphon complains as she looks over the back of her seat at the ripper, who ignores her.

"We're almost there calm down," Klaus tries defusing the situation as he drives into the busy city.

"You're going the wrong way. NYU Culture building is in Washington Square East," She argues, and he groans. "I already told you that."

"She did," Stefan defends her, and Klaus turns the car down another road heading for their destination.

"Alright already, I heard you," The Hybrid groans and looks at the McKnight Witch. "Why are we going to your workplace anyway?"

"I told you. I was initially on sabbatical, but if I stay with you for however long. I can't keep working there, and I need to sort a few things out here, considering that is where my little office is too." Lorilei explains, and they come to the car park of the culture building, and she lets him park in her parking space since this will be the last time she uses it. The Siphon gets out of the car and fixes her beige blouse, tucking it into her black trouser before heading into the building, being careful of the puddle since she's wearing one of her most expensive pairs of high heels.

⍅⍅⍅⍅⍅⍅⍅⍅⍅⍆⍆⍆⍆⍆⍆⍆⍆⍆⍆

⍅⍅⍅⍅⍅⍅⍅⍅⍅⍆⍆⍆⍆⍆⍆⍆⍆⍆⍆

Lorilei walks into her office, past her old secretary, to find someone in her chair. "Who the hell are you?" She demands, looking at the older woman at her desk.

"I'm Professor Heartchild, and you are?" The woman replies, and Klaus walks in with a box.

"I'm Lorilei McKnight. This is my office or was. But I'm pretty sure I told Jessica no one was to set foot into my office." Lorilei retorts, and Jessica looks between her bosses in fear.

"Are you coming back?" Jessica asks in hope and looks at the Hybrid carrying the box. "Oh..." She deflates.

"I've already talked with the dean. I'm leaving the university as I got a job researching while I was away, and it's more money," The McKnight lies and begins packing her things away. "Oh. You'll be wanting this," She hands the new professor a stack of files. "And these, as Michelle likes to ask stupid questions. Also, Noah is one to watch out for as he likes to delay his essays." She hands over some papers before continuing to tidy up her office. "I'll get some movers to collect my furniture into storage. You'll probably want to find your own." She picks up her box of things and walks out of the office with the Original Hybrid following.