The End of the Affair

It's been an interesting few weeks for the new Pack; making Hybrids still doesn't seem to be working, and the Pack have searched all over the country for answers, but Klaus doesn't care so much about it with Lorilei, his new Pack and Stefan by his...

It's been an interesting few weeks for the new Pack; making Hybrids still doesn't seem to be working, and the Pack have searched all over the country for answers, but Klaus doesn't care so much about it with Lorilei, his new Pack and Stefan by his side. The Ripper seems to be warming up to them, spending more time with the pack members that travel with them. Over the last 2 weeks, Lorilei has gotten a few phone calls from Maddox about willing small packs nationwide wanting to become Hybrids, and Klaus is all too happy to bring them along until he finds the answer to their problem. The group is getting bigger as some of the pack members have stayed with their new Alpha while the others have moved to Mystic Falls, helping with the beginning construction of the new pack den's home for the ever-growing family. The large group of Werewolves, a Hybrid, a Vampire and a Siphon, make their way to the windy city of Chicago, needing to find a Witch that is willing to help them, especially with Klaus and Lorilei in the mix.

⇺⇺⇺⇺⇺⇺⇺⇺⇺⇺⇻⇻⇻⇻⇻⇻⇻⇻⇻⇻

At Mystic Falls at the Salvatore Boarding House, Damon walks into the parlour room, making himself a drink when his phone rings, and he gets it out of his pants pockets. "You're interrupting my drink." He answers the phone.

"Miss me?" Katherine asks in a phone booth somewhere.

"Where are you?" Damon questions, not that he cares, but if he wants his Brother back, he could always trade her for Stefan.

"Lurking outside your window, pining away." She replies, looking around, not wanting to get caught anywhere near Klaus.

"What do you want?" The older Salvatore demands, growing bored of the conversation.

"I'm homesick. What have I missed?" The Petrova Vampire asks him.

"Well, Stefan's still Klaus' little prisoner and Elena still thinks she can save him, and no one's thought about you since you left," Damon tells her harshly.

"And what about you?" Katherine questions, smirking. "I'm sure now that you've given up on your brother, you're plotting some sort of way of moving in on his girlfriend."

"I didn't give up on him. I just don't know where he is." He replies, wanting to get his little Brother back, and she hums to herself, smirking. "But you do. Are you trailing them?"

"A Hybrid who wants me dead and his sidekicks who are off the rails? I couldn't be further away." She lies, looking out at the window.

"Which means you know exactly where they are." The baby Vampire realises, pouring himself another drink.

"All I know is that Klaus pitched a fit once his Hybrids didn't work. Now he's looking for some answers." The Vampire Doppelganger replies. "And he bought himself more wolves along the way.