The Last Dance

Klaric opens the closet door, looks through the shirts and finds two

Klaric opens the closet door, looks through the shirts and finds two. "Oh!" He groans. "Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" He takes them out and turns to a tied-up Katherine in one of Alaric's chairs in his apartment. "Okay, bad, or badder?" He asks her, showing her the shirts.
"The dark colours suit you better," Katherine answers, terrified of the man.
"Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?" He questions, putting on the darker shirt.
"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house," She answers him again.
"Okay, that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Ohh, that guy is a buzzkill," The Original moans, thinking of his older brother.
"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna," The Vampire doppelganger reminds him.
"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" Klaric hints, not believing everything she's told him. 
"That's it," Katherine tells him, and he steps closer to her, moving his fingers through her hair, making her flinch in fear of the Original.
"Oh, so jumpy," He teases her.
"Please, just... Kill me. I've told you everything that I know," The Vampire doppelganger pleads with him, wanting the terror to end.
"You see, I believe that you believe that but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me?" The possessed man compels her; she looks into his eyes as he makes her.
"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger," The doppelganger confesses.
"Bonnie the best friend? I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore," Klaric asks her, folding his arms as he leans over.
"She doesn't or didn't. I don't know. You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop," Katherine argues, thinking of the brunette Witch the Salvatores had kidnapped for a while that was working with Elijah. "There was another Witch, the Salvatores had for a while, she was working with Elijah," She blurts out, thanks to the compulsion.
"Oh? And who would that be?" He asks her.
"I don't know her name. I know she lived with him for some time, she was loyal to Elijah. And she hates Bennett Witches," The Vampire doppelganger tells him.
"Well, we'll have to get to the bottom of that. And find out who this mysterious woman is," Klaric comments.
"Please, just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it," Katherine begs him, wanting it over with.
"And show you kindness? I've searched for you for over 500 years. Your death is going to last at least half that long," He informs her with a sinister grin and takes out a switchblade from his pocket, showing the blade. "I want you to take this knife... And stab yourself," He hands it to her, and she takes it, stabbing herself in the thigh with a grunt of pain. "Now take it out," He instructs her, and she pulls it out, wiping the blood away, seeing the injury has already healed. "Now while I'm gone, I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs."
"Where are you going?" She asks him.
"I'm gonna go lay eyes on my precious doppelganger," He answers, leaning closer to her, loving the fear in her eyes as he kisses her forehead. "Oh, don't look so glum, Katerina. The fun is just beginning. Again, please," The Original tells her as he walks away, and she stabs herself in the leg again.