Chapter 11 New Undead Life

(y/n) pov:

I woke up from all the pain that was caused when Krul turned me. I was on the bed and had a pair of arms around me. I saw it was Krul smiling at me.

Krul: you're finally awake, my darling

(y/n): how... Long was I out for?

Krul: for a couple of hours. You always look so cute sleeping. I'm glad the transformation was over. I hated to see you when you were in pain.

(y/n): I'm glad it's over, too

Krul: how do you feel?

I examined my body. I also felt my ears, skin, and teeth.

(y/n): I feel colder and weird. I am paler, have pointy ears, and a pair of fangs.

Krul: I will teach you your new powers later and what it's like to be one of us. I will take extra care of you for a while. 

Then I began to feel thirsty.

(y/n): I feel... thirsty.

Krul: I knew this would happen. I can take care of that.

I saw her cut her wrist. It got me scared and surprised. 

(y/n): w... Why did you do that?

Krul: you must drink my blood. You need it to survive. 

(y/n): I... I might feel guilty about this.

Krul: It's okay (y/n). I kind of want you to do it anyway.

I felt so thirsty. I slowly went in for a bite. I began to suck some blood. 

Krul: Ha. That's it. Good boy.

She starts to pet my head.

Krul: you are learning fast already. You will drink human blood when you're ready and want to. Anyway, now we can be together... Forever my little (y/n).

She hugged me, and I stopped drinking.

Krul: I love you (y/n)

I feel happy with the thought of being with her for eternity. 

(y/n): I love you too, Krul

No one pov:

(y/n) was starting his new journey of being a vampire. Krul cared for him and taught him how to use his vampire abilities. Even as a vampire with great powers, including healing, he is still autistic and shy, which Krul was relieved about because she didn't want him to change that much. When he was a full vampire, his personality or emotions didn't change much, only a little, like feeling less stress and stuff like that. Krul will make sure she marries him someday when the time is right. Krul will always love and take care of her autistic darling and would kill anyone who gets in the way of their love. It's safe to say they lived their happily Undead After.

The End

Thanks for reading my story. I really appreciate it.