Chapter 7 Mine

(y/n) pov:

It was kind of dark outside but there are lamps everywhere so it's fine. I was on a night walk to get some fresh air. I liked to take night walks sometimes. Krul lets me sometimes. I soon was getting close back to Krul's home until I heard something. It felt like it was something behind me. I turned around to see nothing. I was starting to feel bit scared.

(y/n) in mind: calm down (y/n)

I kept walking but bit faster. I hope whatever it was is gone now. Then I heard it again and looked behind to see nothing. I was getting pretty scared and went faster.

(y/n) in mind: just head straight to the castle

Then it happened again. I was so scared I decided to make a run for it. I didn't care, I just want to get back. I was getting close until something hit form the side. I flew a bit to a wall. I got hurt from it but not too bad. I saw it was a vampire who hit me. I saw in fear when I saw it was Ferid.

Ferid: it's dangerous to walk here at night with me around

I didn't answer that. He came closer. I tried to get up and run but he pinned me against the wall. 

Ferid: no Mika is here this time. I want to see his reaction to seeing you been drained almost completely. 

He was going to bite me. I closed my eyes waiting for it to happen with so much fear. But it never came instead I hear a slash, and something felt on my face and clothes. I opened my eyes to see Ferid's body headless. It fell to the floor. I looked around to see Krul with blood on her and Ferid's head next to her. She came over to me.

Krul: are you okay?

I already seen dead bodies before. I don't care if she was full of blood, she saved me. I hugged her and cried.

(y/n): I'm...

Krul: ssshhh. It's okay it's over.

We stayed like that for a little while. Then I noticed something in Ferid's clothes. I pointed out and Krul got a book. She looked kind of mad after seeing it.

(y/n): you... okay?

Krul: let's go. Ferid is a traitor with what I discover.

We went back to the castle. Krul told me something.

Krul: you clean up yourself and get to your room. I will meet you later. I have some people to talk too.

I did as she said. I got to my room and cleaned myself. I got into bed after and still shaken from what happened. I heard my door opened to see Krul again. She came to me in my bed.

Krul: I'm sorry you had to see that

(y/n): he was... going to kill me

Krul: he won't hurt you anymore. Now on, you can't leave the castle without me or Mika.

(y/n): okay

She was cuddling and spooning me.

Krul: it's okay. I will be by your side till you sleep.

I felt comfort till I finally fall asleep.

No one pov:

Krul stayed longer and loved it so much. She already felt like he was Her's more now. She already before killed some human girls who tried to hit on him before.

Krul: your mine (y/n) and no one can have you but me