Chapter 6 New Home

(y/n) pov:

I was in the library of Krul's home. I was reading a book about trains and their mechanics. I felt like I can do something like this. I always loved trains. I kept reading till I heard footsteps. I notice it was Krul.

Krul: hello (y/n)

(y/n): hello Krul

Krul: what are you reading?

(y/n): mechanics of trains

Krul: you like them?

(y/n): I do and always fascinated on how they worked

Krul: interesting, I need to ask you something

I put my book down.

(y/n): yes?

Krul sat down next to me.

Krul: I kind of want you to live with me in this castle

I was pretty surprised she asked me for something like that. I also wondered if she was allowed to do that.

(y/n): can you... even do that?

Krul: I am the queen of Japan. Of course, I can. If anyone is against it, I will take care of it.

She was right. I thought about it for a bit. She is very nice to me, her place is very big and fancy much better than my home, and I can see Mika more. I think why not.

(y/n): I think I accept your offer

She smiled at me.

Krul: I hoped you will

(y/n): when will I be moving?

Krul: today

(y/n): should I...

Krul: I will get Mika to get your stuff from your old home

No one pov:

(y/n) was now living with Krul and she loved it. (y/n) had a nice room. Krul had more time to see him and watch him sleep. She told her guards not to touch (y/n). Only Mika and her was allowed to touch him. She gave (y/n) different clothing like black to show he was different than the other humans like the black sheep in a way. Time went on and events happened. Like The Japanese Imperial Demon Army got attacked by the vampires. Mika told (y/n) Yuu was alive and that he will try to protect him too. (y/n) now was often around Krul more often. She hates having him out of her sight. She likes to cuddle or hold him. (y/n) gotten used to her touch and liked attention from her when he knows it. One day he was reading a book and was next to Krul in her throne. Then Ferid came to the throne room. (y/n) remembered what happened last time and was scared.

Ferid: hello my love

Krul was already pissed with him.

Krul: would you ever stop saying stuff like that?

Ferid noticed (y/n).

Ferid: hello again (y/n)

He tried to touch (y/n) but Krul grabbed (y/n) by the neck and puts him on her lap.

Krul: get out of here. Only I and Mika can touch him.

Ferid laughed a bit before walking backwards.

Ferid: don't get too attached. (y/n) might be gone the next day for all I know or maybe someone might take him.

He laughed again as he left the room.

Krul: sorry for grabbing your neck. I didn't want him to touch you.

(y/n): better than him grabbing me

Krul kisses him on the head and hugs him.

Krul: your safe with me. I would even kill to protect you.

(y/n) felt scared for a bit.