Chapter 3 Protecting

No one pov:

Over a month (y/n) and Mika had been seeing each other. They talked about what has been going on and stuff like that. (y/n) didn't felt too lonely anymore. (y/n) tries to comfort Mika if he is somehow sad. Mika is happy that he has a good friend again like (y/n). Mika sometimes if he sees (y/n), he watches him a bit to make sure nothing bad happens. One day, a certain vampire meets (y/n).

(y/n) pov:

I was looking down at the city. I always liked it. Then I heard footsteps.

???: hello there

I turn around. I see a vampire with silver hair and noble clothing as Mika had told me about. I didn't like his smile.

 I didn't like his smile

(y/n): who... who are you?

Ferid: my name is Ferid

I got scared of him. I remembered everything that Mika told me. I need to get going.

(y/n): I... have to go home

I tried to walk or rather run but he was much faster and was Infront on me.

Ferid: leaving so soon?

(y/n): I...

Then he grabs my neck. I am now scared for my life. He seemed to be smelling me.

Ferid: you smell pretty good. I hope you don't mind I have a taste.

He showed his fangs. I tried to get out of his grip but nothing. He was leaning in closer.

Mika: leave him alone

I saw Mika was here. I felt more relief.

Ferid: why defending this human? He smells so good. You can have a taste.

Mika: no direct bites are allowed. (y/n) is autistic and sensitive to touch.

Ferid: like this?

He keeps touching me in multiple places. I felt very uncomfortable.

Mika: would you just leave him be?

Ferid: maybe making him a vampire would fix his disease. He is already lesser than other humans.

Mika: you don't know that

Ferid: fine I'll let him go. Your no fun anyway.

He lets me go. He starts to walk off.

Ferid: I hope I will be seeing you again (y/n)

He left while laughing a bit. Mika helped me up.

Mika: are you, okay?

(y/n): I am... thanks... I was scared and uncomfortable by him.

Mika: I'm glad I was watching. I was making sure you were fine.

(y/n): I would have been creeped out but I'm glad you did. What about what Ferid said?

Mika: I... I hope that won't happen again. I will lead you home.

Mika took me back home.

Mika: stay safe

(y/n): I will try. Bye Mika.

Mika: bye (y/n)

No one pov:

(y/n) went inside his home. Mika went back to his normal duties. No one knew that some else was watching them since (y/n) was caught by Ferid. It was Krul Tepes. She wanted to take for a walk then saw (y/n) and Ferid. She saw what happened and followed (y/n) home. She started to become interested in (y/n).

Krul: I think I would like to meet you (y/n)