Chapter 9 Once

(y/n) pov:

I was going to Krul. She saw me and smiled at me.

Krul: morning (y/n)

(y/n): morning Krul. Also, how did you get those records?

Krul: Mika gave them to me

I felt bit happy he was okay. I was nervous on asking her the thing.

Krul: I can hear your heart rate increase. What is it?

(y/n): I... want to ask... for something.

Krul: it's about the records, is it?

(y/n): I... want to see my... biological parent's home

She seemed bit upset.

Krul: why?

(y/n): I just want to see. I wonder if there has more things about me. Please.

She sighed and looked like she was thinking. Then she answered.

Krul: I will allow you this once but there is something in return

(y/n): what?

Krul: I will come with you

(y/n): I know

Krul: also, I want you to sleep in my bed from now on and sleep during the day

I was confused on why she wants that.

(y/n): why?

Krul: I... love you. I love you so much that you can't even imagine.

She loves me... that way. I am shocked and bit flattered at the same time. 

(y/n): you... love me when I'm...

Krul: yes, I don't care what ever disorder you have. I always love you and I will never let you go. You got to be the best person I know and seen. You are just so... perfect. I have even killed for you because your mine and only mine.

I felt bit scared but also happy to know she loves me. Then she kisses me on the lips. I was shocked but it felt... good. I feel like I should accept for multiple reasons.

(y/n): I... accept.

She was smiling.

Krul: you're such a good boy and thank you for accepting me. I really didn't want to force you to love me. We can leave soon.

Timeskip a few hours:

I was in a helicopter with Krul and a few vampires. I looked out at the window to see the ruined world. I felt sad the world went like this. Soon we landed and I walked with Krul. I found an old small house. I opened the door. 

(y/n): my... parent's house

Krul: I will go in with you

I went in and it was pretty dusty everywhere. I saw normal stuff and house seemed to already be bit of a mess before. Then I noticed a couch. I looked and almost screamed.

(y/n): AAAHHH....

Krul covered my mouth. She tries to calm me.

Krul: it's okay (y/n). It's just a skeleton.

I calmed down. I saw a skeleton with old clothes. I saw the were guy clothes. 

(y/n): my... father

I noticed a lot of bear bottles were next to the couch. I knew what he was. 

(y/n): he was a...

Krul: alcoholic

I looked over to see another skeleton on a chair leaning over a table. It had old girl clothes on.

(y/n): my... mother

I saw there was a lot of cigarettes on the table.

Krul: a smoker

I didn't want to stay much longer. I then noticed an old box. I looked in it and I saw...baby stuff. I looked through it and then I saw a picture. It was of a baby. 

(y/n): it's... me

Krul looked at it.

Krul: you looked so cute

(y/n): I think I'm ready to go

We walked out and I cried a little. Krul hugs me.

Krul: they won't take care of you, but I will. I love you.

She kisses me on the head.