Chapter 4 Meeting the Queen

Mika pov:

I was back at Kurl's palace from taking (y/n) home. I walked around till I got to the throne room. Krul was getting more of my blood vials ready. She saw me and smiled.

Krul: hello my pet. Your next blood vials are ready.

Mika: thanks

I took the blood vials.

Krul: are you going to tell me about (y/n)?

I froze for a bit from her saying that. I got upset.

Mika: how do you know?

Krul: I saw the scene of him, you, and Ferid. You 2 seem to have a connection.

Mika: if you hurt him I...

I tried to hand her, but she caught it.

Krul: it's useless. You're not even a true vampire. How about you tell me about him?

I have no choice. I don't want (y/n) to get hurt.

Mika: he is autistic but very smart. He is one of the only friends I have left. I don't want him to get hurt or worse. He already had a rough childhood before all of this.

Krul: I understand that. I have no attentions on hurting him. I am interested on meeting him. I want you to bring him tomorrow.

I have no choice again.

Mika: fine just don't hurt him and respect his disability

Krul: I will

She lets me go.

No one pov:

The next day, Mika got to (y/n). He told him what happened. (y/n) was pretty nervous but still went anyway. He got to the palace and was amazed by it. He liked how fancy and big it was.

(y/n): this is interesting. Much bigger and fancier than my old home.

Mika: It was like that for me at Ferid's mansion the first few times

Then they went to the door of the throne room. The vampire guards said only (y/n) to come in. (y/n) tried to stay calm as he went through the doors.

Mika: she isn't that bad. She can be nice so don't worry too much.

(y/n): that makes me a bit... better.

(y/n) pov:

The doors closed behind me. I kept walking and trying to stay calm. I saw the light in the end. I came closer and saw the throne. It was a short vampire with long pink hair and black clothing. She was smiling at me.

 She was smiling at me

I gave a bow to her.

Krul: hello (y/n)

(y/n): h... Hello your... majesty.

Krul: you can just call me Krul

(y/n): yes... Krul.

She shows a sign to come over. I did slowly but shaking a bit.

Krul: I know your scared. Don't be afraid, I will not hurt you.

I came Infront of her. She pats her lap. I sat down on her lap. It felt kind of weird at first.

(y/n): why... do you want me?

Krul: I'm interested in you. I want to get to know you better.

(y/n): okay?

Krul: if it's okay, tell me about your autism. I want to understand and know about it.

(y/n): I'm fine taking about it

I told her about what autism was, how it's like, and that there are different types. She seemed to be listening very well.

Krul: that's interesting. I heard you had a rough childhood, could you please tell me.

I was sad but I did. I told her about my birth, the bullying, meeting Mika, and seeing my only friends there dead besides Mika. I tried hard no to cry about it.

(y/n): that's... my story.

I gave a few tears. She looked bit concerned. She then hugs me. I was a bit stunned from this.

Krul: it's okay. You can let it out.

I did let it out. I hugged her back. I soon stopped.

Krul: I'm sorry that happened to you. You didn't deserve it. I am not a disablist like some vampires. I have met multiple disabled people in my human life and always respected them. Your story was the worst one I heard. No parent should ever abandon their own child.

(y/n): thanks... Krul.

Krul: I think I would like some more visits from you. I want to see how smart you are.

(y/n):... okay. I will come back.

Krul: I will have Mika take you back home

I got off her lap and bow to her before saying.

(y/n): goodbye Krul

Krul: you don't need to bow but bye (y/n)

I left the throne room and was met by Mika.

Mika: you, okay?

(y/n): yes, she was nice. She was comforting me and very understanding. I will meet her again to show her how smart I am.

No one pov:

Mika took (y/n) back home. (y/n) was sleeping peacefully. Mika was happy that (y/n) was fine and Krul was starting to like him. Meanwhile, Krul was starting to feel a bit excited about (y/n) coming soon.

Krul in mind: I can't wait to see what you can do