I don't know what's happening, but so help me god I don't want him to stop.

"So boring." My voice comes out hoarse.

He lowers his face to my ears. "I want you to look me in the eyes while I fuck you with my gun, Tesoro." I feel the cold barrel of the gun trail to my inner thighs.

"And tell me how fucking boring I am." He scoffs, wrapping his hand around my throat.

Yummy. Wait— what'd he just fucking say?

"Now, be a good girl and spread your legs for me, gorgeous." He taunts in my ear, giving my throat a light squeeze.

This isn't actually happening, right?

My legs automatically spread. Hoe, shut your damn legs.

"Huh.. cat got your tongue, sweetheart?" He places the gun near my head, trailing his hand to the strap of my dress.

I take a glance at the gun that sits near my head, he wouldn't actually do it. Right? I mean he's Nico.

He's a sunshine. My sunshine. What? No he's not. Ew.

"Can I?" He asks, playing with the straps of my dress.

"I mean, I give you permission but you're still boring so what are you gonna do?" I say with an eye roll.

His jaw clenches, "We'll see about that." He pulls my dress down, throwing it on the floor. I'm fully naked, and he's fully clothed, how awkward.

Is that asshole not gonna take my heels off? What am I? A stripper?

His st— no.

I grab the collar of his dress shirt, crashing our lips together.

Fuck everything. (Including Nico.)

His lips immediately relax onto mine.

I hum, slipping my tongue into his mouth. I spread my legs so he's positioned in between them.

"So bor—" my sentence is cut short when I feel the heavy gun lay across my stomach.

I suck in a sharp breath, pulling away from his lips slightly. "You're so fucking beautiful." He holds my jaw with his free hand, leaving the gun on my stomach.

He's cute.

"You're so fucking boring." I mutter, staring at the gun on my stomach. Who am I convincing?

I think Nico's had enough. Because the next thing I know, his lips find mine. He lifts the gun from my stomach, holding it in his hand.

"Shut your fucking mouth, Catalina." The way he says my name.

"Make m—" My sentence is cut off by a whimper when I feel the very cold barrel of the gun against my clit.

He holds it in place, lowering his face to my chest. "Oh, sorry sweetheart what were you saying?" He teases, darting his tongue out to lick a hard nipple.