037

Not Proof Read

Not Proof Read

"More better...what's M/n doing here....?" Mu Qing whispered as he looked up and saw M/n hanging with the chains.

"Mu Qing...? Feng Xin? What are you guys doing here?" asked Xie Lian as he raised an eyebrow at them.

"What are YOU doing here, Your Highness? Didn't you get kidnapped?" Feng Xin pointed out.

"That's besides the point! The real problem is...him. What is he doing here like that...." Mu Qing said sternly as his voice trembled a little. He was pointing at M/n.

"Oh...it's a long story and we don't even know the whole reason behind it. We only know who did it." sighed Xie Lian. He still felt betrayed and angry. He couldn't bare to say the name.

"Is that...Is that those kids who would hang around His Highness, Xie Lian?" Liu Jianghe squinted to make sure it was itruly them.

"Don't squint. It's bad for your eye sight." Lu Jiu sighed as he told Liu Jianghe.

"I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't seeing things. It seems they have not changed at all...." Hummed Liu Jianghe as he held his chin.

"Hmmm...if they help us lending their mana to help M/n then maybe it could almost be enough...If not then we need almost about 3 more gods..." muttered Guoshi as he analyzed Mu Qing and Feng Xin's mana.

It seemed that everyone was talking about different things which made Feng Xin and Mu Qing confused.

"What exactly is going on here." Feng Xin said sternly as his eyebrows furrowed. He was beyond confused and curious on why Xie Lian was here. Wasn't he kidnapped? And why is M/n here? What exactly is happening?? Also, aren't those two dead?

"Like His Highness said. It's a long story. We don't even know the beginning of it." sighed Liu Ju before turning to Xie Lian, "If you don't mind...may you please tell us the whole story from beginning? This will give us a clearer picture and give us ideas on how to win this battle. Everyone not knowing anything won't help this battle."