016

Not Proof Read

Not Proof Read

The soldiers had a black aura, indicating that their no longer alive. Xie Lian was tense with Ruoye ready to attack.

However, these Ban Yue soldiers didn't rush to kill them when they saw them. Instead the roared in crazy laughter, and howled in foreign language. It‌ ‌was‌ ‌the‌ ‌
language‌ ‌of‌ ‌BanYue.‌ ‌

Xie Lian took a deep breath and said in a low voice, "Everyone please do not panic. These soldiers won't kill us for now. It seems for now they want to take us to another place. Don't be rash, I cannot guarantee I'll be able to fight all of them of. We will figure this out as we go."

Both San Lang and F/n stayed quiet while the others were still frozen in fear. They wouldn't dare do anything rash, all they could do was nod their head.

‌The mud face screamed again, "General! General! Please let my out! LET ME KILL THIS YOUNGSTER FOR SLICING MY TONGUE!"

The massive nine feet so called 'General' looked at the squirming face disgusted, and swung his club towards him. Smashing his head turning it into a blooding mess, the teeth of the club piercing his brain.

He pulled up his club and the entire body was pulled out, meaning he fulfilled the face's wish.

Though the shown body wasn't a complete human body, but a chilling skeleton.

The merchants screamed in fear. The face crumpled off the club all bloody seemed to freeze in free after seeing his own body.

"W-WHAT IS THIS!?"

"Can't kill me now can you?" silently laughed F/n.

"It's your body." reminded Xie Lia.

The mud face cried, "How can this me? My body wasn't like this! THIS IS NOT MY BODY!!"

His cries were horrifying making Xie Lian look away for the tragic and terrifying scene.

Next to him, San Lang laughed mockingly, "Why are you only now not used to your body. That thing that came out of your mouth was quite odd wasn't it?"

"That isn't odd! My tongue is just...longer than average!" the face countered immediately.