013

F/n= Fake Name

F/n= Fake Name

Not Proof Read

F/n had been in the ruins of the Ban Yue Kingdom for almost an hour and he was getting bored. Maybe coming to the Kingdom early was a bad idea when you had nobody with you. He thought of returning to where they were but maybe they would suspect him of some sort. But F/n always makes up the best lies. So he decided to go back where they were. First, he checked if they were still walking and luckily they were. He had the perfect lie for this.

And so he did teleport and catched up to them. "Hey! Wait for me!" he shouted waving to them.

"F/n?!" Xie Lian was shocked. He was seeing someone who everyone thought he was 'missing'.

"Y-you guys w-walked so f-fast I could barely k-keep up." he said out of breathe.

San Lang ran up to himand whispered, "Where did you go?" San Lang knew that he didn't walk slow also he couldn't sense not even a bit of magic.

"Ban Yue Kingdom." whispered F/n.

"Why didn't you tell me?" 'worriedly' asked San Lang.

"Why are you guys whispering?" Nan Feng asked.

"He's just scolding me." sheepishly said F/n.

"So what if their whispering mind your business." spat Fu Yao.

"Shut up!" shouted Nan Feng.

"Don't yell at me!"

"I can what I want!"

"YOU-!"

"Shut up! Your guys are annoying!" shouted F/n.

Nan Feng and Fu Yao got sudden déjà vu.

_________________________________

"Go mind your own business!" growled Mu Qing to Feng Xin.

"Hey! Don't be rude!" yelled Feng Xin back.

"Im only telling the truth!" shouted Mu Qing.