021

Not proof read

Not proof read.

"Ow!" cried out Xie Lian.

M/n sighed, "What happened this time."

"I think I broke my finger!"

And here they are at the Medical Hall owned by Lu Jiu. A very skilled physician.

"So what happened this time." asked Lu Jiu.

"His Highness said he smashed his finger with a book." explain M/n since someone was scared to talk to him.

"Hmmm." Lu Jiu studied Xie Lian's finger.

"The impact wasn't to strong to damage anything. But it will cause a little bruising so I will give you some ointment." blankly explained Lu Jiu.

"T-thank you."

Just as M/n and Xie Lian were walking out Lu Jiu called out, "Hey you, your name is M/n right."

M/n turned around, "Yes."

"Can you stay here. I need to talk to you."

M/n nodded, "Can you go back on your own?" whispered M/n.

Xie Lian nodded back.

"He won't take long if your worried about that." replied Lu Jiu.

Xie Lian slightly nodded, opened the door and ran away.

"Am I that scary." muttered Lu Jiu.

"So what do you need." asked M/n.

Just then someone else walked into the room, "We just want to ask you a simple question."

"And you are...?"

"Liu Jianghe." he stated.

Lu Jiu clicked his tongue, "We just want to ask you if you have a mind demon."

M/n's eyes widen.

Liu Jianghe chuckled, "With your reaction gives us our answer."

"Don't worry. We will not tell anyone. I also had a mind demon until I knew how to control it." responded Lu Jiu.