015

Not proof read

Not proof read

The 'Guoshi' of Ban Yue was further ahead when she notice and stopped, "Hey, are you not coming?"

The other lady didn't look at her but said, "You. Step back."

"Alright." the 'Guoshi' responded and stepped back.

The lady in black raised when suddenly a a loud rumble blasted from across the street!

On the other side, the house that Nan Feng and A-Zhao were hiding in collapsed! A black shadow leapt out and short a fire ball towards the 'Guoshi', but the lady in black rushed forward and blocked the 'Guoshi' from getting harmed. With her left hand behind her, she flipped her other pam and easily absorbed the flames before shooting it back.

The black shadow immediately escaped and disappeared, the 'Guoshi' ran after it but the lady gave the house one last glance before following the 'Guoshi'. 'Thank you, Nan Feng.' mentally thanked Xie Lian.

Since Nan Feng was the only one who seemed the leave the house, A-Zhao must be still inside the collapsed building. After making sure both women were gone, Xie Lian dragged San Lang out of their hiding place and called out, "A-Zhao are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?"

A moment later a voice spoke until the pile of rubble, "I'm fine...."

Xie‌ ‌Lian‌ ‌sighed in ‌relief, ‌ ‌"Thank‌ ‌goodness."‌ ‌

He raised one of the beams with one hand and then A-Zhao emerged from under, cover in dust from head to toe. He patted out the dust and returned to his stoic face.

‌"Now there's only three of us left-" said Xie Lian but then A-Zhao interrupted, "What about the other boy?"

"Ah! I forgot about F/n!" exclaimed Xie Lian.

"Gege don't worry. I'm sure he's safe, he probably left to go get the fern." explained San Lang.

"Are you sure..?"