002

WARNINGCussing

WARNING
Cussing

When Xie Lian entered the communication array it was chaos and the first thing he heard was Feng Xin's voice cursing. "Fuck! Have you heard a mountain to keep her in yet?! That female ghost Xuan Ji is a lunatic, no matter how much we questioned her, she would only clamor over seeing General Pei!"

Feng Xin's voice became even more angrier, "General Pei Jr has your General Pei returned yet? Tell him to hurry up and let her see him so we can be rid of her sooner!"

Feng Xin was never good dealing with women. To have him deal with interrogating her, Xie Lian couldn't help but feel bad.

Little General Pei replied, "It's useless even if she sees him. She'll be even crazier after she sees him."

An official said," General Nan Yang, there's no spare room in other palaces," he continued "Your palace had just been fixed up. Please let her stay for a few more days until we find a mountain to seal her." the official finished.

"General Xuan Ji has always been a stubborn person." stated Pei Jr.

"Ming Guang Palace got in trouble this time."

"If Xuan Ji is already a handful and now with Qi Rong whose involve it's going to be a bigger handful"

"The Green Immor Qi Rong is not easy to be around with not to mention get along with him is hard"

"Green Immor...Qi Rong? May I ask what's the deal with the hanging corpses at Mount Yujun?" asked Xie Lian as he now entered in talking. "Late as usual, Your Highness." said Mu Qing.

"Sorry I had some business to attend." said Xie Lian sheepishly.

In which Mu Qing response was just a "hmph-" as he turned his head the other way.

"The green immor was not at Mount Yujun but the hanging corpses in the woods was Xuan Ji offering to him." spoke an official

"Ugh Qi Rong's taste is horrible as always"

"I don't care about it! Is General Pei back yet!" shouted Feng Xin

Ling Wen cleared her throat to have everyone's attention again. "We wouldn't have solved the problem in Mount Yujun without the help of Xie Lian and the the juniors who work for General Nan Yang and General Xuan Zhen." she spoke. "Since your were the one in charge. Do you have anything else to add Your Highness?" she asked.

"I heard a child spirit sing when I was seated in the sedan chair. However, when I asked the two juniors if they heard it and they said they didn't." explained Xie Lian.

"No spirit child was found in the search at Mount YuJun.." Mu Qinq voice stated.

Another older official "Since Your Highness was the only one who heard could it been a hallucination?"

"The hell with the child! Can someone take Xuan Ji away!" shouted Feng Xin again.

"Please wait for a little while until we find a more suitable place." said a official.

"As for the child spirit I will check up upon it. Anything else Your Highness?" asked Ling Wen

"Speaking of which, I found a teenager who could control silver butterflies and a man who could control golden flowers. Does anyone know who they were?" asked Xie Lian. Everyone was at shocked. It was silent for a while until Ling Wen asked. "What did you just say Your Highness?" she asked

"He said he met Hua Cheng and the White-Ghastly King." responded Mu Qinq coldy.