020

Mother's name: Jin Mei

Father's Name: Su Shun

"M/n my sweet child come here." Jin Mei sweetly said.

Nine-year old came rushing onto his mother's lap, "What is it?" he said.

Jin Mei giggled, "I just wanted to asked if you would want to visit the Crown Prince?"

M/n nodded, "I said I was going to read him a story the next time I visited!"

"Well this leads up to my next question..."

M/n made a confused face.

"Do you want to stay with him for the night? I already talked to the Queen about it and she was alright with it."

"Can I really?"

Jin Mei nodded with a smile on her face.

"Well go get ready." [Mother's Name] said patted M/n's hair before he ran off to his room.

Jin Mei went to her bedroom and there was Su Shun. 

"How much longer will I have to pretend to abuse him." muttered Su Shun.

"Until I get more closer to the Queen. I mean you still want to abuse him for the money right." Jin Mei said as she faced Su Shun.

"I'm only doing it for one reason." Su Shun said hissed.

"Oh? And what's that?" Jin Mei asked.

"Don't worry about it."

"Why are you doing this!" shouted Su Shun.

"SO I CAN BE THE QUEEN! SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT!" shouted Jin Mei.

"Mom I'm done packing!" M/n's voice echoed outside the room.