035

Not Proof Read

Not Proof Read

"M-M/n....?"

Xie Lian's body froze in terror. Out of all the things he's seen in his life this was something that made him sick to his stomach.

Who wouldn't be terrified when they saw a close one like this.

Who would do such a horrid thing...?

All of this time M/n was suffering? Him smiling and laughing back at Puqi shrine was just a cover up....?

This is the M/n he last saw hundreds of years ago. Last time he saw him he was fine, but now....

"San Lang....did you know about this?" asked Xie Lian as he glanced over to Hua Cheng. Hua Cheng had a dark expression and his body was tense, "No...I didn't. He never told me about it...."

So both of them were left in the dark. M/n was with Hua Cheng the entire time Hua Cheng was a calamity, yet he didn't know about this either.

They couldn't help M/n.

They weren't strong enough. M/n was pierced with the God-Killing Sword.

Wait.

What was this sword doing here? Wasn't it sealed away? So why is it here....? He was sure that is was sealed away. The last time he saw it was about a hundred years ago. Exactly how long was M/n here?

Then there's a another problem. The chains that M/n is tied up to are the Chains of Heaven. It's made to be able to bind the gods so they cannot escape in situations. The strength and durability of the chains grow stronger with the target having more mana.

If only Xie Lian more mana. Maybe he could get M/n out. Just maybe...!

What can they do? Their both useless in this situation. They can damage his body more if they make one tiny mistake.